Romance (111)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I Miss My Boko Haram Husband - Escaped Chibok Girl

Escaped Chibok girl, Amina Ali Nkeki says she misses her Boko Haram fighter husband and is still thinking about him three months after esca…

Started by Arinze Victor

1 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

‘My Life Has Been Greatly Decorated Since I Met You’ – Tonto Dikeh Tells Hubby As They Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary

Actress Tonto Dikeh and her husband, Oladunni Olakunle Churchill, are celebrating their 1st anniversary as a couple today August 29th.…

Started by Aderibigbe Samson.A

1 Oct 7, 2016

Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Cries Out

A woman has shared a rather intriguing story about her husband’s obsession with her v*gina every night. The woman shared her story with st…

Started by BEN UKEME OKON

1 Oct 7, 2016

WOW! See The Car A UNILAG Babe Got As A Gift From Her Boo Just For Saying 'YES'

According to twitter user, who shared the photo, a guy presented this car to his lady at Moremi Hall, UNILAG for saying YeS to his proposa…

Started by Arinze Victor

1 Oct 7, 2016

Kanye West Seems Unhappy With Kim K As She Flaunts Her Nippl3s In See Through Bustier

Kanye fancies himself as a trend-setting genius, misunderstood by the mainstream world of fashion. And Kanye West's creative power was on f…

Started by Arinze Victor

1 Oct 7, 2016

OH MY! Woman Shocks Passengers As Stripes Herself Nak£d On A Public Bus - Photos

1 Oct 6, 2016

Woman Gets The Beating Of Her Life For Visiting Her Son Who Lives With Her Ex-Husband

This lady is accusing her ex-husband of beating her up in front of their son. The lady named Lynda made the allegation on Face…

1 Oct 6, 2016

TRAVEL WITH ZERO BOUNDARY RESTRICTIONS (a new chance in life)

BUY HIGH QUALITY DOCUMENTS Buy Real/Fake Passports,Drivers license,ID cards, etc (noveltydocumentation@outlook.com) Are you trying to chang…

Started by Alain kane

1 Oct 6, 2016

Igbo man makes history in US

Steve Abel added 2 new photos . Nigeria: History is at its peak in Newark New Jersey United States as two Igbomen of Nigeria descent achiev…

Started by Nweze Philip

2 Jan 21, 2016

No excuses for non-performance, Gov. Umahi tells LG Chairmen

No excuses for non-performance, Umahi tells  LG chairmen   Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State has challenged the caretaker chairmen of…

Started by Nweze Philip

0 Jan 8, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service