Romance (290)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drama as lady got the shocker of her life after asking a guy out for valentine

A young lady who disregarded shame and blatantly asked a guy out for valentine got the shocker of her life in the response her supposed cru…

Started by ENMB

0 Feb 12

Late Dora Akunyili's weds her white boyfriend in glamorous and grand style (photos)

The beautiful and shining daughter of late Dora Akunyili, the former Minister of Information and Communications and Director General of Nat…

Started by ENMB

0 Feb 8

Man trends when the photos of his wedding with two brides on same day surfaced (photos)

A Nigerian man has been trending on social media since the photos of his wedding with his two brides on same day surfaced online. The youn…

Started by ENMB

0 Feb 6

Bbnaija: I have kissed and even had s*x with many men the way I kissed Lolu - Anto reveals (video)

Big Brother Naija 2018, Anto has revealed a very dirty side of her during her conversation with jealous Kbrule, as she boldly said she has…

Started by ENMB

0 Feb 6

Top 6 Bitter Truths On Relationships

https://omodan.com/2017/12/22/top-6-bitter-truths-relationships/

Started by OKHOLO

0 Feb 5

See as Nigerian man kneels to propose to his own version of sex doll (photos)

Some people have at times chosen to be crazy in order to get people's attention and become a trending topic. A Nigerian man was pictured in…

Started by ENMB

0 Feb 4

How To Make A Woman Feel Good Without Sex

Now, let's teach you some funky ways to make her feel like a woman without sex.   To make her feel like a woman without sex is a very easy…

Started by Ebimnageniusland

0 Feb 3

{}>?<> Black Magic/Lost Lover Spell-Caster In Bela-Bela,Vaalwater,Duiwelskloof,Letsitele,Bochum,Dennilton,Warmbad,Dzanani,Dendron,Mutale,Trichardtsdal +27834851809

THE POMBA GIRA LOVE SPELL – THE ONLY Eyptian African LOVE SPELL THAT WORKS CALL NOW CHIEF KOSHA ON +27834851809 OR WHATSUP ME Pomba Gira is…

Started by ogwalrashid

0 Jan 30

{}>?<> Black Magic/Lost Lover Spell-Caster In Bela-Bela,Vaalwater,Duiwelskloof,Letsitele,Bochum,Dennilton,Warmbad,Dzanani,Dendron,Mutale,Trichardtsdal +27834851809

THE POMBA GIRA LOVE SPELL – THE ONLY Eyptian African LOVE SPELL THAT WORKS CALL NOW CHIEF KOSHA ON +27834851809 OR WHATSUP ME Pomba Gira is…

Started by ogwalrashid

0 Jan 30

Started by ogwalrashid

0 Jan 30

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service