Romance (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mr Lecturer

Episode 8 “baby what’s wrong?” i asked again. She wiped her eyes and shook her head. “i lost the pregnancy. I lost it again” she sobbed bit…

Started by GistMan

0 Dec 11, 2017

She is explicitly the bone of my bone - Prince Okojie shares perfect union with wife [PHOTOS]

The Nigerian popular actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie received a loving message from her husband, Prince Okojie, as he shared a heartfelt mess…

Started by ENMB

0 Dec 11, 2017

For Ladies Only: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy

Woo here means to invite (consequences, especially bad) by one's own action; court"Woo" in this context means walking up to a guy and askin…

Started by Ebimnageniusland

0 Dec 9, 2017

The best day of my live was #BAAD2017 - BankyW [PHOTOS]

Nigerian music superstar, BankyW, who had arguably the best and biggest celebrity wedding in 2017 shared a photo from the wedding and point…

Started by ENMB

0 Dec 9, 2017

Mr Lecturer

Episode 7 “yea i will work on it today, just dress up. We have wasted enough time here already” i coldly answered with guilt, picked up my…

Started by GistMan

0 Dec 8, 2017

Mr Lecturer

Episode 6 “so how do we go about your friend’s paper. Will you also write for her?” i suddenly asked, fetching out the exam answer papers f…

Started by GistMan

0 Dec 7, 2017

BankyW and Adesua Etomi officially appear as couple in an event in Lagos [PHOTOS]

Nigerian music big name, BankyW and Nollywood superstar, Adesua Etomi, who are the Nigeria's favorite couple at the moment - their highly r…

Started by ENMB

0 Dec 7, 2017

Mr Lecturer

EPISODE 5 “darling i’m heading back to the school for a staff meeting” i answered, nervously kissing my wife. “staff meeting? haaa” she br…

Started by GistMan

0 Dec 6, 2017

How To Make Her Feel Like The Only Woman In The World

Some will say that it's not necessary for her to know that she is the only woman in the world, of a truth, she deserves to know that she is…

Started by Ebimnageniusland

0 Dec 6, 2017

GET THE LATEST SUGRMUMMY CONECTTION AND HOOCKUP

VISIT WWW.SUGARMUMMYWEBSITE.GA  GET A LOVER AND A SPONSOR

Started by ekehwest

1 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by ajewole timmy

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service