Romance (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No excuses for non-performance, Gov. Umahi tells LG Chairmen

No excuses for non-performance, Umahi tells  LG chairmen   Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State has challenged the caretaker chairmen of…

Started by Nweze Philip

0 Jan 8, 2016

Ebonyi State workers to receive salaries Jan 15.

Ebonyi workers to receive salaries Jan 15         In keeping with his  promise  to accord priority to the welfare of workers, the Ebonyi S…

Started by Nweze Philip

1 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Nweze Philip

Gov. Umahi appeal to Ohaozara people.

Gov. Umahi has appealed to the people of Ohaozara Local Government Area to unite to attain greater heights this year. Speaking when the sta…

Started by Nweze Philip

0 Jan 8, 2016

You can’t force me to marry your marijuana smoking cousin – Davido Blasts Dele Momodu

I am 23 and you are almost 60. Your cousin has a baby for me. Rather than bring us together as a family, you wished for glowing embers to c…

Started by GistMan

0 Jan 5, 2016

Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy

"Woo" in this context means walking up to a guy and asking him to be more than a friend to you. Like.... "Will you be my boyfriend?" undeci…

Started by Samson Ukusanren

6 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Nancy Wendy

Will you support gay rights?

Now that the US has demonstrated its commitment to equality before the law, by ensuring same-sex couples can now marry in all 50 states of…

Started by GistMan

1 Nov 25, 2015
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

SHOCKING! Man Loses Half Of His Ear In Lagos Over S*x ROMP With Prostitute [PHOTOS]

A 36-year-old woman, Precious Osas has been arrested and charged before Isolo Magistrates’ court for biting off a 25-year-old man’s ear, Ch…

Started by GistMan

0 Oct 7, 2015

Kentucky clerk defies Supreme Court order on gay marriage

A Christian official has refused to issue marriage licences to same-sex couples in Kentucky despite exhausting all of her legal options. T…

Started by GistMan

4 Sep 13, 2015

Senate begins probe of Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, others over power funds mismanagement

THE Senate will today begin an inquest into alleged mismanagement of funds appropriated to the power sector from the Olusegun Obasanjo civi…

Started by GistMan

1 Sep 8, 2015

The Secret on How to Make Your Marriage Successful

Marriage is interminable thing and it is your obligation to make the marriage effective by all methods. In a marriage you have obligations…

Started by Mass Best

1 Aug 31, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service