Romance (151)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Photos: Woman Blinded And Badly Burnt In Acid Attack, Finds Love In Hospital

An Indian woman who suffered horrific burns to her face and lost her vision when she was doused in acid by a scorned admirer has reveale…

Started by VISTA NEWS

0 Nov 9

3 SHOCKING reasons why most women cheat, do not blame her is your fault

By  Eric Patrick, A whole lot of men both married and unmarried men usually have this issue of their wives doing it nasty with ano…

Started by VISTA NEWS

0 Nov 8

“Ghanaians will deal with you if you dump me’ -Juliet Ibrahim warns Iceberg Slim

Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim, whose PDA session with her boyfriend Iceberg Slim is no longer discreet, has warned the rapper of the doo…

Started by GistMan

0 Nov 7

Daddy Freeze replies pastor Adeboye’s response to his teachings on tithing

Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze has replied the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye’s response t…

Started by GistMan

0 Nov 7

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s daughter, Sharon is engaged (Photo)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s daughter, Carrissa Sharon Oyakhilome just got engaged to her fiance. Her Mother, Anita, broke the news on her Fac…

Started by GistMan

0 Nov 7

Must Read: Anambra Guy kills A Big Python After Sleeping On The Girl friend

It Was A Dramatice event this evening and a story that will never fade away, it was like a movie he confessed, still in shock about whole i…

Started by Prince Emma

0 Nov 7

Three hack Lagos Speaker’s Facebook account, face N9.1m theft charge

Three men, accused of hacked the Facebook account of Lagos Speaker, Mr Mudashiru Obasa and stole N9.1m, were on Monday re-arraigned befor…

Started by VISTA NEWS

0 Nov 6

Tonto Dikeh: I used to be born again before I got into entertainment business

The fresh gist revealed how Actress Tonto Dikeh has said philanthropy is her passion and she emulated the character while an avid church me…

Started by GistMan

0 Nov 6

Man born without thighs finally found love with a woman he met on Facebook [PHOTOS]

A man was born without thighs because of unusual medical conditions, and this could have made women resist any love advances from him, but…

Started by ENMB

0 Nov 6

Actress, Faithia Balogun drops ex-husband name

By Patricia Uyeh, Nollywood actress, Fathia Williams Balogun has finally moved on with her life as she drops her ex-husband, Said Balogun’s…

Started by GistMan

0 Nov 4

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service