Romance (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

#8 completely sentimental approaches to say ‘I Love You.

Getting the chance to say 'I Love You' to somebody who feels the same route about you is astonishing yet in some cases words aren't simply…

Started by Mass Best

3 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomole Set To Re-marry On Friday

Governor of Edo state, Adams Oshiomole is reportedly getting ready to re-marry, 5 years after losing his first wife, Clara, to cancer in 20…

Started by GistMan

3 Aug 21, 2015

Campus Prostitution

When asked what was it like living with such a student, she said: “I was very uncomfortable with it, and often would talk to her about givi…

Started by GistMan

3 Aug 21, 2015

Igbo Parents should please Reduce Bride price!!! — Col. Robert Akonobi

Former Military governor of old Anambra State, Col. Robert Akonobi (rtd), has pleaded with Igbo parents to reduce the bride price of their…

Started by GistMan

3 Aug 21, 2015

Would you give up sex for 4 billion Naira?

If you are offered the sum of N4 billion to stay off s3x for the rest of your life, would you take it? Strange things do happen that would…

Started by GistMan

3 Aug 21, 2015

Photos : Ini Edo Finds Love Again,Now Dating Mike Godson..

Star actress Ini Edo has found love again after ending her marriage to Philip Ehiagwina. She’s now seeing actor Mike Godson and i heard the…

Started by GistMan

3 Aug 21, 2015

How my facebook lover died — Suspect

Recounting the incident that led to the victim’s death, the father of two said this was actually the second time he was visiting her house…

Started by GistMan

4 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by ehiedu chris

Why Should Lovers be killed For Falling In Love?

A teenager and her boyfriend were allegedly beaten to death and then burnt on the same pyre for daring to fall in love in India’s Bihar sta…

Started by GistMan

3 Aug 20, 2015

get your ex back in 3 days

My name is Samatha from Illinois in USA. Am here to testify of a great and powerful spell caster named Dr. Babatunde, I was so confused and…

Started by Frank Jacob

3 Aug 20, 2015

A 16 Year Old SS2 Girl Kills Her 28 Year Old Boy Friend

Tragedy struck yesterday at Ubomiri community in Mbait­oli Local Government Area of Imo State when a 16-year-old girl allegedly stabbed her…

Started by GistMan

5 Aug 20, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service