Romance (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Photo: Nigerian Man Reunites With His Ex-girlfriend Who He Abandoned After Getting Her Pregnant

A Nigerian man has reunited with his girlfriend who he impregnated and abandoned for almost two years. The reportedly left her after they…

Started by VISTA NEWS

0 Jul 25

Man Successfully Sues Wife Over Ugly Children and Judge Orders Wife to Pay $120,000

Jian Feng sued his wife for giving birth to what he called an “incredibly ugly” girl. “I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we ha…

Started by Sidetalks

0 Jul 19

OH MY UTERUS

http://gimmehear.com/uterus-2/ I wonder how many properties this man owns that I still need to know about? I intend working as a wife but w…

Started by Gimmehear

0 Jul 15

Would You Ask Your Lover to Return N10m Gift From an ex-Lover?

Some people have argued that there is no harm when two ex-lovers remain friendly even after each had gone ahead to get married. Saturday Si…

Started by Sidetalks

0 Jul 15

beautiful lady announces on Twitter that she is looking for a husband

I need a man who will love me, show me care and make me feel on top of the world, and I will make that man my king give him my all includ…

Started by Eric Patrick N

0 Jul 13

Husband Have Sex with your Wife atleast 16 times a Week : Joro Olumofin

Letter to Husbands – “You should have sex with your wife at least 16 times a week” (Case study; Nigerian men) By @joroolumofin Society has…

Started by Sidetalks

0 Jul 12

Letter To The Married Meb

Society has put so much pressure on women these days. If a man cheats it’s his wife’s fault for not “keeping him or satisfying him”, this n…

Started by Samuel Tope

0 Jul 12

The Missing Period By Cyberprince

Important Notice : This Story Is Written By Classicpluz.com Ceo And Must Not Be Republished In Any Form Without Informing The Author Enjoy…

Started by Cyberprince

0 Jul 12

Ghana woman with the largest boobs

Ghana woman with the largest boobs to watch video visit  http://naijahotp****.com/nigerian-woman-with-the-largest-boobs/

Started by justin njoagwuali

0 Apr 25

Here comes the most reliable and award winning hookup agency (PDA) contact the agency on +2349032606461

-MICHEAL THOMAS-HR EXECUTIVE AGENT AT (PDA)-YOU ARE WELCOME TO PATHFINDERS DATING AGENCY, THE CERTIFIED AND RELIABLE AGENCY COMPANY IN ALL…

Started by SAMUEL AKINOLU

0 Apr 25

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service