Romance (151)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How To Make Her Feel Like The Only Woman In The World

Some will say that it's not necessary for her to know that she is the only woman in the world, of a truth, she deserves to know that she is…

Started by Ebimnageniusland

0 Dec 6

GET THE LATEST SUGRMUMMY CONECTTION AND HOOCKUP

VISIT WWW.SUGARMUMMYWEBSITE.GA  GET A LOVER AND A SPONSOR

Started by ekehwest

1 Dec 6
Reply by ajewole timmy

Mr Lecturer

EPISODE 4 “you girls should stand up” i breathed calmly. They all obeyed and stared at me hopefully. Read Mr Lecturer EPISODE 3 “write do…

Started by GistMan

0 Dec 4

Mr Lecturer

Episode 3 “as in a good place to write the exam without any disturbance” she added without fear, while i drew back with shock. Read Mr Lec…

Started by GistMan

0 Dec 2

Mr Lecturer

EPISODE 2 I was resting in my sitting room after a very stressful exam day when my phone rang with its loud ringtone. I lazily stared at t…

Started by GistMan

0 Dec 1

Lovely pre-wedding photo of a Mechanic taken in his workshop [PHOTOS]

We cannot but say wow to this because it will leave many with surprise, as this mechanic from Onitsha, took his lovely pre-wedding photo in…

Started by ENMB

0 Dec 1

After 2 Miscarriages, Popular Gay Couple, Fredrik Eklund And Derek Kaplan Welcomes Twins

Swedish Reality TV star, Fredrik Eklund and his gay husband are now proud parent of twins. The couple welcomed a boy named Fredrick and…

Started by VISTA NEWS

0 Nov 30

Mr Lecturer

A true story of a university don who almost got his school into a big mess with his sexual exploits… A super Vnovela of crime, Romance &…

Started by GistMan

0 Nov 30

Actress Rita Edochie shares 1998 throwback traditional wedding photo

Popular, veteran and experienced Nollywood actress, Rita Edochie, took to Instagram to share the photo of herself and her husband, Comrade…

Started by ENMB

0 Nov 30

Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy

"Woo" in this context means walking up to a guy and asking him to be more than a friend to you. Like.... "Will you be my boyfriend?" undeci…

Started by Just

7 Nov 29
Reply by Ebimnageniusland

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service