Romance (389)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mr Lecturer

Episode 18 That was how my affair with Comfort blossomed into a deadly inferno without any of us getting tired of each other. We virtually…

Started by GistMan

0 Dec 22, 2017

Pastor Nick Vujicic Born Without Legs And Hands Welcomes Twin Girls With Wife

Evangelist and motivational speaker, Nick Vujicic, who was born without limbs has welcomed a set of twins with his wife Kanae, just ahead…

Started by VISTA NEWS

0 Dec 22, 2017

Mr Lecturer

Episode 16 “no” i breathed, broke away from her hold and moved over to another corner of the room. She laughed, turned and faced me once ag…

Started by GistMan

0 Dec 21, 2017

See girlfriend's Christmas gift list that got this young man complaining (photos)

A Nigerian young man and Facebook user, took to his timeline to reveal the list and total cost of items his girlfriend needed as gift for j…

Started by ENMB

0 Dec 21, 2017

Mr Lecturer

Episode 14 My wife’s mother showed up very late in the evening like she promised. It really was such a happy day for my wife and she really…

Started by GistMan

0 Dec 20, 2017

Mr Lecturer

Episode 14 My wife’s mother showed up very late in the evening like she promised. It really was such a happy day for my wife and she really…

Started by GistMan

0 Dec 20, 2017

Mr Lecturer

Started by GistMan

0 Dec 20, 2017

Mr Lecturer

Episode 12 & 13 “my mum will also be coming over from Abuja on Sunday. She’s very concerned about my health and wants to take me along…

Started by GistMan

0 Dec 19, 2017

Things You Should Never Say to The Woman You Love

Guys are really making things hard for them unknowingly without knowing what the result may bring up later in the nearest future, most of t…

Started by Ebimnageniusland

0 Dec 18, 2017

Lady calls off wedding just a day to her traditional wedding (photos)

A lady named Blessing Esakpe, has stunned everyone as she decided to call off her scheduled traditional wedding to her supposed husband, Co…

Started by ENMB

0 Dec 17, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service