Romance (403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

World hairiest girl shaves her face hairs so she could marry the love of her life (photos)

The world hairiest girl, named Supatra Susuphan, has started shaving all the bushy hairs on her face so she could look like human and marry…

Started by ENMB

0 Jan 5

See the message that convinced Mercy Aigbe to start following her husband on Instagram again

Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe celebrated her 40th birthday in a glamorous fashion, but it wasn't just the birthday that happened, but her…

Started by ENMB

0 Jan 4

A Tale With My Lecturer

Episode 26 I was still going through my plight, praying, crying and thinking when my phone rang, attracting my attention. I grabbed the pho…

Started by GistMan

0 Jan 4

Adanna the mysterious girl Episode

ADANNA THE MYSTERIOUS ABA GIRL, SHE CAME LIKE A GHOST AND VANISH LIKE A WIND True Life Story  Enjoying my sleep in the evening around 8…

Started by Bigval

0 Jan 4

A Tale With My Lecturer

Episode 25As i headed to my office that fateful morning, I prepared my mind for the difficult task ahead. Read Mr Lecturer EPISODE 24 Not…

Started by GistMan

0 Jan 3

A Tale With My Lecturer

Episode 25As i headed to my office that fateful morning, I prepared my mind for the difficult task ahead. Not only was i about having a lon…

Started by GistMan

0 Jan 3

will your second marriage do better?

When Angela’s first marriage broke, she was only 29 with two young children to take care of. “I was 22 when I got married,” she said, “and…

Started by GistMan

0 Jan 3

A Tale With My Lecturer

Episode 24 I just was confused on what to do. I couldn’t believe my wife was gone for real. I thought about my parents. I thought about her…

Started by GistMan

0 Jan 2

A Tale With My Lecturer

Episode 24 I just was confused on what to do. I couldn’t believe my wife was gone for real. I thought about my parents. I thought about her…

Started by GistMan

0 Jan 2

A Tale With My Lecturer

Episode 23 I tried once again to beg and possibly mutter some explanations to her even though i knew my plea wasn’t going to get anywhere b…

Started by GistMan

0 Dec 30, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service