Romance (385)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mr Lecturer

Episode 21 I couldn’t decide on anything to do concerning Comfort’s pregnancy nor was i able to tell my wife about it. Slowly two weeks pa…

Started by GistMan

0 Dec 28, 2017

It’s A Shame Nigeria Still Imports Petrol – Opadokun

The Convener, Coalition of Democrats for Electoral Reforms, Mr. Ayo Opadokun, and the Chairman, Galaxy Clique, Offa, Mr. Muideen Ibrahim, h…

Started by GistMan

0 Dec 27, 2017

Mr Lecturer

Episode 20I couldn’t eat nor concentrate on anything as i got home later in the evening and at night, I simply stayed awake, thinking of th…

Started by GistMan

0 Dec 27, 2017

Nigerian lady recounts how her husband reacted when she tried being romantic

A Nigerian lady, Asher has taken to Twitter to recount how her husband reacted when she tried to spice up their marriage with some romance.…

Started by GistMan

0 Dec 27, 2017

Lady who turned down boyfriend's marriage proposal defends her action

The Nigerian lady, identified as symply_tacha, who turned down her boyfriend's marriage proposal on her birthday took to Instagram to defen…

Started by ENMB

0 Dec 25, 2017

Mr Lecturer

Episode 18 That was how my affair with Comfort blossomed into a deadly inferno without any of us getting tired of each other. We virtually…

Started by GistMan

0 Dec 22, 2017

Mr Lecturer

Episode 18 That was how my affair with Comfort blossomed into a deadly inferno without any of us getting tired of each other. We virtually…

Started by GistMan

0 Dec 22, 2017

Pastor Nick Vujicic Born Without Legs And Hands Welcomes Twin Girls With Wife

Evangelist and motivational speaker, Nick Vujicic, who was born without limbs has welcomed a set of twins with his wife Kanae, just ahead…

Started by VISTA NEWS

0 Dec 22, 2017

Mr Lecturer

Episode 16 “no” i breathed, broke away from her hold and moved over to another corner of the room. She laughed, turned and faced me once ag…

Started by GistMan

0 Dec 21, 2017

See girlfriend's Christmas gift list that got this young man complaining (photos)

A Nigerian young man and Facebook user, took to his timeline to reveal the list and total cost of items his girlfriend needed as gift for j…

Started by ENMB

0 Dec 21, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service