Romance (366)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Tale With My Lecturer

Episode 24 I just was confused on what to do. I couldn’t believe my wife was gone for real. I thought about my parents. I thought about her…

Started by GistMan

0 Jan 2

A Tale With My Lecturer

Episode 24 I just was confused on what to do. I couldn’t believe my wife was gone for real. I thought about my parents. I thought about her…

Started by GistMan

0 Jan 2

A Tale With My Lecturer

Episode 23 I tried once again to beg and possibly mutter some explanations to her even though i knew my plea wasn’t going to get anywhere b…

Started by GistMan

0 Dec 30, 2017

Physically challenged woman got married in a glamorous fashion (photos)

We updated you about the engagement of a physically challenged woman named Edidiong Edet with his husband a couple of weeks ago, both have…

Started by ENMB

0 Dec 29, 2017

Physically Challenged Nigerian Lady Whose Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral Finally Weds In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

A physically challenged lady, Edidiong Edet and her husband have tied the knot at Ituk Mbang, Uruan Local Government Area of Akwa Ibo…

Started by VISTA NEWS

0 Dec 29, 2017

Mr Lecturer

Episode 22 “Madam, the news i carry will be of great interest to you and i’m here mostly due to the fact that your husband refused doing th…

Started by GistMan

0 Dec 29, 2017

See crazy thing a lady did to herself when Wizkid shook her hand during concert (photos)

Some people can get more crazy when their admired and desired celebrities come close to them or touch them. During Wizkid concert, a lady r…

Started by ENMB

0 Dec 29, 2017

Strange: 90-year-old man got married to 83-year-old woman in Uganda (photos)

A 90-year-old man, identified as Rwakaikara got married to 83-year-old on Wednesday in Uganda. Although it could sound strange and weird,…

Started by ENMB

0 Dec 28, 2017

10 tips on making your relationship last longer

Building a long lasting relationship requires alot,love that lasts requires sacrifice it involves partners embedding themselves in each oth…

Started by meshack Igwe

0 Dec 28, 2017

He impregnated another woman, married her, after I fed, clothed him for years —Wife

A woman, Aminat Busari has brought a divorce suit against her husband, Wasiu Busari at Ile Tuntun Customary Court, Mapo, Ibadan, Oyo State.…

Started by GistMan

0 Dec 28, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service