Romance (401)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

{}>?<> Black Magic/Lost Lover Spell-Caster In Bela-Bela,Vaalwater,Duiwelskloof,Letsitele,Bochum,Dennilton,Warmbad,Dzanani,Dendron,Mutale,Trichardtsdal +27834851809

THE POMBA GIRA LOVE SPELL – THE ONLY Eyptian African LOVE SPELL THAT WORKS CALL NOW CHIEF KOSHA ON +27834851809 OR WHATSUP ME Pomba Gira is…

Started by ogwalrashid

0 Jan 30

{}>?<> Black Magic/Lost Lover Spell-Caster In Bela-Bela,Vaalwater,Duiwelskloof,Letsitele,Bochum,Dennilton,Warmbad,Dzanani,Dendron,Mutale,Trichardtsdal +27834851809

THE POMBA GIRA LOVE SPELL – THE ONLY Eyptian African LOVE SPELL THAT WORKS CALL NOW CHIEF KOSHA ON +27834851809 OR WHATSUP ME Pomba Gira is…

Started by ogwalrashid

0 Jan 30

Started by ogwalrashid

0 Jan 30

Man divorces legally married wife for a sex doll in Botswana (photos)

It is very obvious that sex doll is already fulfilling the purpose of it emergence, it has got a testimony already as a 39 years old man fr…

Started by ENMB

0 Jan 30

Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Cries Out

A woman has shared a rather intriguing story about her husband’s obsession with her v*gina every night. The woman shared her story with st…

Started by BEN UKEME OKON

3 Jan 28
Reply by Gbedujamz

A 60 Years Old Herbalist Rapes Woman Sick Of Down's Syndrome

An Old herbalist at 60 by name Tajudeen Akintoye rapes a young woman who suffers from Down's syndrome and he is now in the cell at the stat…

Started by Ebimnageniusland

0 Jan 19

A Tale With My Lecturer

Episode 31Comfort simply stood up after listening to my proposal, came towards my chair, stopped and stared at me for some seconds. Read M…

Started by GistMan

0 Jan 18

A Tale With My Lecturer

Episode 29“God i can’t believe this. what has come over you my dear?” she asked slowly. I knelt by her side and held her softly, breathing…

Started by GistMan

0 Jan 17

Drama as lady who openly proposed to her boyfriend received open disgrace (video)

It was an embarrassing drama when a Nigerian lady got the shocker of her life after she openly proposed to her boyfriend, as he vividly tur…

Started by ENMB

0 Jan 15

Drama as cheating man got stuck with his s*x mate in Namatala Mbale, Uganda (photos)

Embarrassing Drama in Namatala Mbale, Uganda, as a cheating man got stuck with his female s*x mate, all because his manhood failed to pull…

Started by ENMB

0 Jan 15

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service