Romance (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Tale With My Lecturer

Episode 28 “please don’t leave me. I need your love to survive. I need your presence in my life” i poured out while she stared at me with e…

Started by GistMan

0 Jan 11

Love is pure: Woman who got badly disfigured by accident marries her man grand style (photo)

Love is most important in all, love is perfect and pure. A woman, despite her disfigured face she got through an accident, finally found th…

Started by ENMB

0 Jan 11

See as man took selfie with the corpse of wife he called his hope (photo)

A Nigerian man has done the unthinkable by taking to social media to share the photo of a selfie he took with the corpse of his dead wife.…

Started by ENMB

0 Jan 10

See why this 50-year-old man got married to 3 women the same day, the same time

A 50-year-old Muslim man, identified as Mohammed Ssemanda has just used his own hand to write his name into Africa’s history book as he got…

Started by ENMB

0 Jan 9

Man narrates how he caught fiancee cheating on Christmas day, as he calls off marriage plan

A Nigerian man took to large world called social media to narrate how he caught his fiancee red-handed in the act cheating with another man…

Started by ENMB

0 Jan 9

Strange: See as couple used lorry as their means of transportation on wedding day (photos)

How would wonder ever end when all these kinds of strange things happen around us daily. So the old saying goes. When you actually thought…

Started by ENMB

0 Jan 9

Actress Mercy Johnson deletes all her husband's photos on her Instagram page

We have to make ourselves believe all is working well between actress Mercy Johnson Okojie and her husband. A check on her page indicated t…

Started by ENMB

0 Jan 8

Lady gave boyfriend public disgrace as she openly rejects his marriage proposal (video)

Many men has now taken it as norm and fun to come to their girlfriends with marriage proposal publicly. But this went wrong for a boyfriend…

Started by ENMB

0 Jan 8

Lovebirds let loose, Tonto Dikeh and Churchill back together in bond and refreshed love

Lovebirds let loose, Tonto Dikeh and Oladunni Churchill back together: Recent updates from close source have it that the estranged couple a…

Started by ENMB

0 Jan 6

Actress Anita Joseph finally reveals her man in a romantic way (photos)

Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph has finally revealed her man as she took to Instagram to share the photo of romantic moment she had with hi…

Started by ENMB

0 Jan 5

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service