Romance (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

OH MY UTERUS

http://gimmehear.com/uterus-2/ I wonder how many properties this man owns that I still need to know about? I intend working as a wife but w…

Started by Gimmehear

0 Jul 15

Would You Ask Your Lover to Return N10m Gift From an ex-Lover?

Some people have argued that there is no harm when two ex-lovers remain friendly even after each had gone ahead to get married. Saturday Si…

Started by Sidetalks

0 Jul 15

beautiful lady announces on Twitter that she is looking for a husband

I need a man who will love me, show me care and make me feel on top of the world, and I will make that man my king give him my all includ…

Started by Eric Patrick N

0 Jul 13

Husband Have Sex with your Wife atleast 16 times a Week : Joro Olumofin

Letter to Husbands – “You should have sex with your wife at least 16 times a week” (Case study; Nigerian men) By @joroolumofin Society has…

Started by Sidetalks

0 Jul 12

Letter To The Married Meb

Society has put so much pressure on women these days. If a man cheats it’s his wife’s fault for not “keeping him or satisfying him”, this n…

Started by Samuel Tope

0 Jul 12

The Missing Period By Cyberprince

Important Notice : This Story Is Written By Classicpluz.com Ceo And Must Not Be Republished In Any Form Without Informing The Author Enjoy…

Started by Cyberprince

0 Jul 12

Ghana woman with the largest boobs

Ghana woman with the largest boobs to watch video visit  http://naijahotp****.com/nigerian-woman-with-the-largest-boobs/

Started by justin njoagwuali

0 Apr 25

Here comes the most reliable and award winning hookup agency (PDA) contact the agency on +2349032606461

-MICHEAL THOMAS-HR EXECUTIVE AGENT AT (PDA)-YOU ARE WELCOME TO PATHFINDERS DATING AGENCY, THE CERTIFIED AND RELIABLE AGENCY COMPANY IN ALL…

Started by SAMUEL AKINOLU

0 Apr 25

How To Effectively Catch A Cheating Partner

Do you suspect your loved one is cheating on you ? Find out with this amazing app.Records all calls, text messages, surroundings of the pho…

Started by Tunde Raji, MNIM, MCIB

0 Mar 20

Why Nigerians Need To Invest In Bitcoins

Call or Whatsapp +2348103953855 As we all know, things are very hard in the country right now, Bitcoins can be the key to your financial b…

Started by Saliu Garba

0 Feb 7

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service