Politics (1,050)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

On ogun crisis

Please nigerians tell the two big actors in ogun state to let the state be at peace.

Started by irabor peter odion

1 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

PDP rally in PH

If about 21 people can die and about 25 people hospitalised as a result of PDP/ jonathan campaign, then i wonder the kind of president we h…

1 Apr 8, 2011

Pseudo-transfer

Will the military in Egypt keep to its promise of returning power to the people or it will turn itself into another hegemon in the country.

Started by Omojarabi Olorunfemi Wasiu

1 Apr 8, 2011

politics

please any body who is familiar with the ACN in ogun state should tell them that this is the time for them to unite so that they can win th…

1 Apr 8, 2011

LET THERE BE CONSTITUTIONAL REFORMATION' MR PRESIDENT

Problem with Three Main Tribe &Three Arms of Government remains unchangeable. However, there is need  for constitutional reformation in…

Started by Ubido Emeka

7 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Ubido Emeka

MESSAGE FOR THE DELTA NORTH{ANIOMA}

TO ALL SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF ANIOMA WHO ARE POLITICALLY  INCLINED; WE MUST NOT FORGOT TO KNOW THAT 2015 ELECTION IS FOR US. HOWEVER, WE MUS…

Started by Ubido Emeka

8 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Ubido Emeka

Politics

Knowing full well that there are few people that rules this Country, why do we cause people to make decision when there fate is already dec…

Started by Psalms Osas

1 Apr 8, 2011

CHANGE!!

I am a PDP Suporter,dis culd be ur reason..I am a PDP Suporter,dis culd be ur reason.. (1)I AM BORN BLIND (2)I AM BACK FROM EXILE (3)I WAS…

Started by samuel james

1 Apr 8, 2011

PREVENTING POST-ELECTION VIOLENCE: who's responsibility

PREVENTING POST-ELECTION VIOLENCE   Electoral-related violence is political violence that targets at the electoral process. It is usually g…

Started by mgbasonwu Vincent Nwabinye

1 Apr 8, 2011

Who is the best President for Nigeria?

Well among all the candidate have seen am confuse...but i believe we should give our amiable president a chance to continue because he has…

Started by Ogugweni David

5 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Daniel Adiak

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service