Politics (931)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dead Consciences!

How greedy can a person be? This question has plauged my mind since i became aware of the ridiculous and outrageous sums of money our lawma…

Started by OMISAKIN ELIZABETH

6 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by charles amobi nwokoro

iBori may go to jail in LONDON

James Ibori, former Delta State governor, who is on a wanted list in Britain over allegations of corruption in Dubai, the United Arab Emira…

Started by VISTA NEWS

3 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

Delta State 2011

Delta state is presently on the march again towards 2011. A lot of aspirants have already declare their intention to vie for elective posit…

Started by Ovie Utuedor

2 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Bamidele Ataru

LEGISLATURE IN NIGERIA SHOULD BE A PART-TIME JOB

With the recent am axing of wealth by the members of the national assembly, the need to make their sitting a part-time work has become impe…

Started by Agbo Ann

8 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Agbo Ann

INEC DDC Machines stolen!

Is this an indication of what to expect in the general elections? Now that some of this DDC machines are in the wrong hands, what assurance…

Started by Okolobah Efe Michael

0 Dec 10, 2010

WHY DO NIGERIAN POLITICIANS LIE EVERYTIME.

Chief Raymond Dokpesi swore to Nigerians at a particular time in his political life that he will never ever be connected to partisan politi…

Started by charles amobi nwokoro

18 Dec 7, 2010

Why not have a debate?

I guess this calls for debates; why don't we start by asking ourselves the following question?1. Why don't we have a nuclear plant for cons…

Started by Murtala Muhammad Bagana

7 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by chris Ndu

2011 Election!

What is the other conditions necessary for Prof Jega to conduct a free and fair election in Nigeria, for me, i think timely release of fund…

Started by Kanu promise N.

4 Dec 6, 2010

Awake Nigerians!

As richly endowed by the Divine with enormous resources, viz; natural, intellectual, spiritual and ecology we still find it so hard to brea…

Started by Ovie Utuedor

3 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Okolobah Efe Michael

50 years of Nigeria independence

As a child growing up in Nigeria few years ago,independence day is special as we are told that was the beginning of our self rule.few years…

Started by chris Ndu

3 Dec 3, 2010

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service