Politics (823)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

the shape of things to come

those who should know describe politics as a mix of the unimaginable:perhaps they have nigeria in mind. indeed in the past few weeks events…

Started by chuval okonkwo c

1 May 18, 2010
Reply by Bridget

WHO SIGNED THE 2009 SUPLIMENTARY BUDGET?

May I ask who signed the 2009 suplimentary budget purportedly taken to Saudi Arabia for the presidents signature?Going by the medical analy…

Started by Stanley Ogboru

1 May 12, 2010
Reply by IRAKPO OREVAOGHENE SUNNY

New VP for Nigeria: Why Gov Aliyu Babangida of Niger State be considered?

Jugding by his performance and conduct in the recent past, I strongly suggest that Gov Aliyu Babangida of Niger State be made the new Vice…

Started by AROTIMI, LANRE TUNDE

0 May 11, 2010

el Rufai Should be Appointed Vice President

No Description

Started by Nnanake Offiong

0 May 8, 2010

IBORI VS GOODLUCK JONATHAN

POLITICS POLITICS POLITICS ALL FOR 2011 This fight is only for their selfish interest and not for the common man.Immediately the Vice Presi…

Started by yoyo

3 May 7, 2010
Reply by Anyakora Ngozi B

What would Nigeria look like if ALL Governments actually spend monies alloted to projects judiciously?

Recently, in Bayelsa State, the government uncovered a waste of about N300m which has been paid to ghost workers by some undisclosed person…

Started by Matthew Ejaks

4 May 7, 2010
Reply by mary

Movement To Stop Babatunde Fasola From Possible Impeachment

I read from media reports that Governor Babatunde Fasola risks being impeached for some kind of misunderstanding that exists between the fo…

Started by David Benenoch

1 May 7, 2010
Reply by mary

RE:FASHOLA IMPEACHMENT SAGA

IF TRUELY,SENATOR BOLA TINUBU IS BEHINDE THE IMPEACHMENT SAGA,PLS MY TO ADVICE TO YOU ,KINDLY CHOOSE BETWEEN THE TWO GROUP OF PEOPLE IN THI…

Started by Adetunji Kadir

2 May 7, 2010
Reply by mary

WHO BECOMES THE 'GOODLUCKY' VICE PRESIDENT?

Now that Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, has been sworn in as Nigeria's substantive President, who becomes the 'Goodlucky' Vice President? In…

Started by Chanumuya Isioma

0 May 6, 2010

Can Nigeria get her first eleven in 2011?

Dr. Osisioma Nwolise’s recent article which appeared in some national dailies on the need for the emergence of Nigeria’s first eleven at…

Started by Tajudeen Alabede

2 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Tajudeen Alabede

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service