Politics (1,549)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

16 years of PDP rule worst in Nigeria’s history – Okorocha

Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State, yesterday accused the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, of being responsible for the present parlous st…

Started by GistMan

1 Oct 27, 2015

How We Got Nigeria’s President Yar’Adua to speak –BBC (HAS ANYONE SEEN MY PRESIDENT???)

The BBC had to introduce Jamila Tangaza, the Head of its Hausa Service, to speak on how they got to the President. Tangaza explained: “Wel…

Started by Titi Bello

3 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

Divide Nigeria in two, says Muammar Gaddafi

Nigeria should be divided into two nations to avoid further bloodshed between Muslims and Christians, Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi has sai…

Started by Edwin Aka

1 Oct 26, 2015

JOS CRISIS

Well it seems the Government of Plateau State can no longer handle the security of lives and properties of her citizens as it is required b…

Started by Nnanake Offiong

1 Oct 25, 2015

BABANGIDA TO RUN WITH GOODLUCK JONATHAN?????

I agree that Babangida is very much a factor in Nigerian politics but i think those (especially sunnewspaper) that are coming out with this…

Started by Obinna Onykwere

3 Oct 25, 2015

Yar'adua: DEAD OR ALIVE?

Its been more than 90 days since Our president was actually last seen in public or even in private by key goverment representative, differe…

Started by Precious osiegbu

5 Oct 22, 2015

Re: I`m fed up with lies about Yar’Adua

Re: I`m fed up with lies about Yar’Adua Prof Dora Akunyili`s interview, published in some national dailies on 28 February, 2010 was remark…

Started by Sylvester C. Udemezue

3 Oct 22, 2015

Incapacitated

platitude is a repeated truth that pulls away peoples interest after a long time. After 100 days our president is yet to talk to over 150 m…

Started by Precious

1 Oct 22, 2015

who is currently in charge now in nigeria?

What are the powers invested on the  Acting President?

Started by olusola olatunde

2 Oct 22, 2015

The resolution made by the Legislature –unconstitutional

The resolution made by the Legislature –unconstitutional Sir: Without prejudice to any form of sentiments that characterised the resolutio…

Started by Nnanake Offiong

1 Oct 22, 2015

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service