Politics (819)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IBORI VS GOODLUCK JONATHAN

POLITICS POLITICS POLITICS ALL FOR 2011 This fight is only for their selfish interest and not for the common man.Immediately the Vice Presi…

Started by yoyo

3 May 7, 2010
Reply by Anyakora Ngozi B

What would Nigeria look like if ALL Governments actually spend monies alloted to projects judiciously?

Recently, in Bayelsa State, the government uncovered a waste of about N300m which has been paid to ghost workers by some undisclosed person…

Started by Matthew Ejaks

4 May 7, 2010
Reply by mary

Movement To Stop Babatunde Fasola From Possible Impeachment

I read from media reports that Governor Babatunde Fasola risks being impeached for some kind of misunderstanding that exists between the fo…

Started by David Benenoch

1 May 7, 2010
Reply by mary

RE:FASHOLA IMPEACHMENT SAGA

IF TRUELY,SENATOR BOLA TINUBU IS BEHINDE THE IMPEACHMENT SAGA,PLS MY TO ADVICE TO YOU ,KINDLY CHOOSE BETWEEN THE TWO GROUP OF PEOPLE IN THI…

Started by Adetunji Kadir

2 May 7, 2010
Reply by mary

WHO BECOMES THE 'GOODLUCKY' VICE PRESIDENT?

Now that Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, has been sworn in as Nigeria's substantive President, who becomes the 'Goodlucky' Vice President? In…

Started by Chanumuya Isioma

0 May 6, 2010

Can Nigeria get her first eleven in 2011?

Dr. Osisioma Nwolise’s recent article which appeared in some national dailies on the need for the emergence of Nigeria’s first eleven at…

Started by Tajudeen Alabede

2 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Tajudeen Alabede

Re: Babangida will run 2011 presidential election

The former military leader, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida has the right to run for any elective post in this country like any bonafide citizen of…

Started by Hilson Nuhu Gundiri

15 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Timi-Odiase Kings U.

electoral reform/amendment

may i use this medium to call on the national assembly to speed up the constutition on electoral  reform/amendment on Uwais report because…

Started by maduabuchi onuoha

0 Apr 22, 2010

Something is truly wrong with this psycopath i U know who

Can you believe all this ibb man is now saying? who do you think you are talking to Nigerians ? 1st of all let me thank Vanguard for this o…

Started by latifa

0 Apr 16, 2010

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service