Politics (935)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ex-LGA chairman, 5000 APC members defect to PDP in Delta

Former Chairman of Ughelli North Local Government Council, in Delta State, Chief Friday Akpoyibo, has defected to the Peoples Democratic…

Started by VISTA NEWS

0 Oct 17

APC to PDP: We ll not give you victory in 2019

The All Progressives Congress (APC) yesterday told the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) that it should rethink its strategies of returning…

Started by VISTA NEWS

0 Oct 16

2019 presidency: No automatic ticket for Buhari –Akande

A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and former interim national chairman of the party, Chief Bisi Akande, has said Preside…

Started by VISTA NEWS

0 Oct 13

2019: Amaechi gives Wike new name says ‘cry cry governor’ reveals what APC will do if they win or lose election

Former governor of Rivers state now Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi, has described Governor of the State, Nyesom Wike as “cry cry…

Started by VISTA NEWS

0 Oct 12

I have no plan of running for president in 2019, says Osinbajo

Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo says he has no plan of running for president in 2019. According to report, Osinbajo was asked at the FT Afr…

Started by VISTA NEWS

0 Oct 10

Two reps members decamp from PDP to APC

Two House of Representatives members on Thursday cross-carpeted from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to the All Progressives Congress,…

Started by VISTA NEWS

0 Oct 5

2019: I’ve the anointing of Buhari to seek second term – El-Rufai

By  Eric Patrick, Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai, has disclosed that he has the blessing of President Muhammadu Buhar…

Started by VISTA NEWS

0 Oct 3

Buhari lied to Nigerians in his October 1 speech – Junaid Mohammed

By  Eric Patrick, A second Republic lawmaker, Junaid Muhammed, has berated President Muhammadu Buhari’s October 1 speech. Muhamm…

Started by VISTA NEWS

0 Oct 2

Watch !8+ Video: Daughter to Congo-Brazaville's President $ex tape leaked

50-year-old Congo-Brazaville’s President’s daughter, Claudia Sassou Nguess, who is married to a lawyer but still kept a side dude, has see…

Started by Francis Haastrup

0 Sep 30

Presidency afraid I’ll defeat Buhari in 2019 nothing can stop me – Fayose

By  Eric Patrick, Ekiti State Governor, Chief Ayodele Fayose, has said the imminent defeat of President Muhammadu Buhari in a fre…

Started by VISTA NEWS

0 Sep 29

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service