Politics (819)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How Does Mike’s auto trader work

Hello Everyone! I want to make this review since I get many questions about Michael and Mike’s AutoTrader, if he is real and legit or, he i…

Started by Robotic Binary

0 Nov 28, 2016

The more you look, the less you see.

The reported admission by Jimoh Ibrahim that his recent political and judicial struggles with the gubernatorial candidate of the PDP in the…

Started by chukwuemeka ezike

0 Nov 26, 2016

Duterte goes back on his word, says Americans are fools, monkeys

A week after he said he will stop using vulgar words claiming God told him to stop swearing while on a plane to his home city of Davao afte…

Started by BEN UKEME OKON

0 Nov 7, 2016

REVEALED: How GEJ Minister, Abba Moro Duped Immigration Job-seekers NN676m, Bought Houses With Proceed

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission says it is set to arraign the immediate past Minister of Interior, Mr. Abba Moro, for allegedl…

Started by GistMan

3 Oct 30, 2016
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

OPEN LETTER TO BEN MURRAY BRUCE

OPEN LETTER TO SENATOR BEN MURRAY BRUCE By Commrade Chukwu Ogbu For Family Writers I try my best not to involve you in this Biafra struggl…

Started by comrade chukwu ogbu

1 Oct 29, 2016

IS NIGERIA A ZOO REPUBLIC?

IS NIGERIA TRUELY A ZOO REPUBLIC? BY COMRADE CHUKWU OGBU Finally, our budget of change has been approved by both the Senate and NASS! Nige…

Started by comrade chukwu ogbu

1 Oct 29, 2016

BREAKING NEWS!!! MMM NIGERIA TO CRASH ON 23/11

Since the introduction of MMM into Nigeria, there have been some serious arguments going on here and there whether MMM Nigeria is scam or f…

Started by Emmanuel Ajesin

0 Oct 27, 2016

realistic way to make money from Nigeria

The goal of this article is to provide you with important information about the best plausible ways to money on the INTERNET. You might won…

Started by Mrs Obiaji MA

0 Oct 26, 2016

Why EFCC arrested Reuben Abati, Bala Mohammed

A day after they were arrested, more details have emerged about why two appointees of former President Goodluck Jonathan were detained by t…

Started by GistMan

0 Oct 26, 2016

Jíbrin won’t be paid during suspension, Reps say

The Ethics and Privileges Committee in the House of Representatives on Tuesday said that former Chairman of Appropriation Committee, Abdulm…

Started by GistMan

0 Oct 26, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service