Politics (1,643)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CONSENSUS CANDIDATE

Atiku Abubakar emerged as the Northern pdp candidate to face GEJ.i think thats a xmas gift to the president from Adamu ciroma

Started by chris Ndu

5 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

TODAYS POLITICS

The fact that there is no perfect man to lead the Nation does not mean that we should remain apolitical when it comes to the search for goo…

Started by KRIS OKEY AMUTA

2 Nov 25, 2010

A rogue society in the most religious nation in Africa.

We Nigerians are so religious, we are so passionate about our faith dat we can go all out to defend it.churches and mosque everywhere aroun…

Started by obi amaefule

8 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Sodiq Bolaji Q.

Lets unite Igbo nation

ndi Igbo kwenu! Kwenu!! Kwezuoo nuo o !!! Yes its true that we Igbos nid to test power as president but that should not be cause of to be i…

Started by Azubuike Ishi Nworji

6 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by olubunmi

Plz...

I hope its still a rumour, i hope it isnt true, that Atiku has been choosen as the consensus Northern Candidate for the PDP. Plz, can someo…

Started by Eli Ibipribo G Jr

2 Nov 23, 2010

...POLITICAL SUICIDE...

This is the begining of the PDP's NORTHERN POLITICAL SUICIDE and TURAKI ADAMAWA the SCAPE GOAT, or peharps is a plot by the PDP to crush AT…

Started by Eli Ibipribo G Jr

1 Nov 23, 2010

Delta state election nulled

Hon. Sam from Ika is the new acting governor of Delta state.

Started by Tony Osborg Dibia

6 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Paul Isebor

PLEASE SCHOOL ME....

In Nigerian politics today,the 'Majority' i:e the MASSES are allowed to have their SAY while the 'Minority' i:e our LEADERS are allowed to…

Started by kayphas Ande

5 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Okolobah Efe Michael

BEHIND THE MASK... MEND AND THE BOMB EXPLOSION AT THE VERY CENTRE OF OUR CELEBRATING 50YRS

When Late Dele Giwa was doing a report on a critical issue an attempt was made to silence his voice through a letter BOMB addressed from th…

Started by OGBONNA N

8 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Okolobah Efe Michael

what do you think about the state and future of Nigeria..c** sagacity of 2011 election

what do you think about the state and future of Nigeria..c** sagacity of 2011 election

Started by DANIEL CHINONSO AZORO

3 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by DANIEL CHINONSO AZORO

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service