Politics (1,665)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

POLITICS

Can someone tell me what is wrong with A. Ibom politicians. Some lives had been lost in Ikot Ekpene LGA of the state following some politic…

Started by Ralphs Cosmas

0 Mar 23, 2011

Inec-nba Team To Prosecute 870,612 Electoral Offenders

Could this be a sign that the electoral offenders would after all be punished?If going by the zeal shown both by the electoral body and Nig…

Started by Agbo Ann

1 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

Riging

Is it not that election riging has began in Ibadan the capital of Oyo State or what can we call it?

Started by Ayanrinde Timothy

2 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Okolobah Efe Michael

vote wisely niagerians

we need to develop our agric sector so to solv other problems .this is the major source of raw materias to tackle our economic distability.

Started by anushiem chijioke s.

4 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by anushiem chijioke s.

1 killed during APGA rally.

I wonder when we would finally conduct election programs at the expense of the electorates,people die unneccesarily for 'AUGUST VISITORS' w…

Started by haruna aje

1 Mar 22, 2011

sustainable future in nigeria.

is agriculture, i adevice all political aspirant to focus on it.it creat 60% OF employment in the world.

Started by anushiem chijioke s.

1 Mar 22, 2011

NIGERIA AND ITS 2011 ELECTION: WHICH WAY FORWARD?

he long awaited 2011 Nigeria national election is right at the corner. The question in the minds of Nigeria's patriots in all parts of the…

Started by Okezie Godswill

1 Mar 22, 2011

WINNING YOUR NEXT ELECTION WITH SMS CAMPAIGN

WINNING THE NEXT ELECTION THROUGH SMS CAMPAIGN Political parties; you can now use SMS to reach millions of Nigerians for your party event…

Started by Bamidele Ataru

30 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by sandy

Voting Dates 2011

Would you want to vote on any day excepting Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays? Muslims go for service on Fridays. The Hebrews go for fellowshi…

Started by Irigha DM Olali

46 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by GAVIN BOND

The moment of truth on our politikin

I hope we Nigerian will benefit on new down of our dear president Goodluck Johnatan policy drive.

Started by Michael Bukola Arawole

1 Mar 16, 2011

RSS

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service