Politics (1,686)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

YOUTHS MUST RESIST ELECTORAL FRAUD AND VIOLENCE

Every youth in this country must have a common place, purpose-to-positively change this country for good. We must not be tied to the apron…

Started by JAYEOBA OLAWALE CLEMENT

1 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

TINUBU AND AWOLOWO;BETWEEN VILLAIN AND HERO

Tinubu wants Nigerians especially The Yorubas to take him as a true leader of  the yoruba people like The Great Baba Awo. He almost succeed…

Started by semiu oyewale oyebamiji

1 Apr 8, 2011

Election

Here,in Anambra state,the election acreditation was going smoothly until the PM Receive a call dat the ballot paper sent in imo state was f…

Started by Mirian

14 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by GAVIN BOND

The superior judgement

Just yesterday the high court Abuja granted bail to Mr peter Odoedehen almost simultanouesly a magistrate court in A/Ibom…

Started by oladapo fadahunsi

2 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by oladapo fadahunsi

TIME2CHANGE

Dis satuday Nigerians are going to poll to elect who wil represnt dem in federal house of assembly.I dnt kwn where u are bt vote wisely nd…

Started by samuel james

3 Apr 6, 2011

niga na wa oh

nigerians who are selling their development to the politicain.in imo state

Started by anushiem chijioke s.

1 Apr 6, 2011

GEJ WINS !!!

You don't need a fortune teller to tell you that GEJ will win this election,After the sudden withdrawal of Buhari,it clears the way for him…

Started by chris Ndu

4 Apr 6, 2011

ELECTION

The election that was postponed may be a clog in the wheel of the ecomics of the country which will need to instabilities and extravagant s…

Started by Iriyovwerhi Elvis Godwin

1 Apr 6, 2011

Election Monitoring

After spending about 2 hours on the queue in the hot sun, I've finally got myself accredited for voting later in the day (that means I go h…

Started by Akintokunbo Adejumo

2 Apr 6, 2011

Mature Democracy system.

Nigeria democracy system will never mature, untill our leaders shunn one party system. The so call 63 political parties in these country is…

Started by Samuel Amos Udoh

3 Apr 6, 2011

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service