Politics (1,620)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE ANSWER IS CONFEDERATION OR BIFURCATION

The unwearying socio-political turbulence that is shaking Nigeria to its foundation has everyone wondering whether Nigeria will make it…

Started by Chima Ononogbu

1 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

Isnt better we put the change now and for the rets of years to come.

For some years back, we have been complaining of bad government, lack of job opportunities, underdevelopment and all sorts of backwardness.…

Started by onah Bonaventure Chideberem

3 Jan 16, 2012

When will get better?

What sort of thing is this? Haaa! We are talking of how our nation will become one the largest economy in the world and things are turning…

Started by Ezeuko David.

1 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Elaine DeCarmo

Solution to the subsidy problem

I wish we Nigerians will understand Goodluck n stop d strike cos our subsidy oversea was cancelled by cameron as we've not signed in to gay…

Started by Ik eberechukwu

1 Jan 11, 2012

Fuel subsidy crisis

In d past, nigerians are livin confortably with resources that they had then,bt nw things av changed, no quality educatn, bad electricity,…

Started by Ojuolape Abd akeem

2 Jan 10, 2012

THIS IS HOW THE RICH GET RICHER

Do you know that you can create over hundred of thousands from a revolving capital investment within a short time?. please join me and prof…

Started by Victor Olapado

3 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Victor Olapado

peace!!!

living peace is better than being a troubled king lets put hands together & pray for it

Started by Waziri Dandaso Godowoli

1 Jan 9, 2012

OYA MEK WI TOK EBAUT DIS FUEL SOBSIDI SEF:

Implications and Alternatives to Fuel Subsidy Removal in Nigeria A no bi economist at ol. But I know that there are very serious social-eco…

Started by David Esizimetor

2 Jan 9, 2012

NLC'S STRIKE

the proposed strike by NLC/TUC on monday is ill advised,ill timed & amounts to playing to the gallary. removal of fuel subsidy will hel…

Started by Nwaokwa chigozie

3 Jan 9, 2012

IT IS NOT A MISTAKE THAT WE WERE BORN AS A NIGERIAN

I didn't bargain for this nation God has a purpose for making everyone a citizen of this great nation. So, come what may we shall survive a…

Started by Okeke Nkasiobi Israel

2 Jan 9, 2012

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service