Politics (1,642)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE GOVERNOR'S FORUM

The emergence of a new power bloc in Nigeria's political history called the Governor's forum is becoming a matter of concern to me. The for…

Started by Vincent Asalu

1 May 23, 2013
Reply by Meredith lawal

THIRD PHASE PRESIDENTIAL AMNESTY PROGRAMME

Gen Emma Shobor the  National chairman Niger Delta Ex-Agitators leaders  peace and Development Movement (NDALPD)have commended his excelle…

Started by Gen Emma Shobor

0 May 23, 2013

third phase amnesty

Gen Emma Shobor the  National chairman Niger Delta Ex-Agitators leaders  peace and Development Movement (NDALPD)have commended his excelle…

Started by Gen Emma Shobor

0 May 23, 2013

ASSUMING YOU ARE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA

Most of us are throwing muds at president Goodluck, terming Him a weakling for His inability to tackle the security challenges in the count…

Started by mcpherson patrick

3 May 17, 2013
Reply by PHIL IGE

on ----Read Full Text of Jonathan’s Declaration of Emergency Rule

on Read Full Text of Jonathan’s Declaration of Emergency Rule  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------…

Started by Anthony Martin Okafor

0 May 15, 2013

Emergency rule, counterproductive - ACN

...Asks National Assembly to reject it The Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) has described the declaration of a state of emergency in Adamaw…

Started by John Abayomi

0 May 15, 2013

on...... MASSOB: Sen. Chukwumerije faults S/Court on treason

on MASSOB: Sen. Chukwumerije faults S/Court on treason -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------…

Started by Anthony Martin Okafor

0 May 9, 2013

Innovative Long & Short Term Investment Strategies In Nigeria!

Hello Brethren,Greetings In Jesus name My names are Evangelist Omotala Kehinde. I am a retired banker and i worked with UBA Bank. I am also…

Started by Evangelist Omotala Kehinde

0 May 6, 2013

NIGERIAN LAW: NIGERIA SHOULD ABROGATE COPYRIGHT IN LEGISLATION (ENACTED LAWS)

The legal doctrine that ignorance of the law is no excuse for violating it casts a corresponding duty on every government to ensure that e…

Started by Leesi Ebenezer Mitee

0 May 4, 2013

NIGERIAN LAW: THE PROBLEM OF LACK OF PUBLIC ACCESS TO LEGISLATION IN NIGERIA

Like most developing countries, Nigeria lacks public access to every aspect of legal information. That was the indisputable finding of my P…

Started by Leesi Ebenezer Mitee

0 May 4, 2013

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service