Politics (1,684)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Phase 4 Jonathan for Ex-President! Buhari-Osinbajo’s Team Will Return Nigeria to Normalcy!

Jonathan for Ex-President! Buhari-Osinbajo’s Team Will Return Nigeria to Normalcy!                                             Phase 4 of m…

Started by Asiwaju Olu Mayungbe

0 Jan 11, 2015

…… Phase 3 of my campaign messages for Buhari-Osinbajo unbeatable team for 2015 Nigeria Presidential election. Citizens First, Nigeria First!

…… Phase 3 of my campaign messages for Buhari-Osinbajo unbeatable team for 2015 Nigeria Presidential election. Citizens First, Nigeria Firs…

Started by Asiwaju Olu Mayungbe

0 Jan 11, 2015

BINYENOMICS [I]

Binyenomics is one word coined from two words binye (from Nwabinye) +nomics. Binye means to dwell with:- in harmoney, peace etc, The Englis…

Started by mgbasonwu Vincent Nwabinye

0 Jan 10, 2015

INEC to publish voters register on Tuesday

Ahead of February general elections, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) says it will publish the register of voters to be…

Started by Vanguard Media Ltd

0 Jan 9, 2015

Buhari promises to encurage entreprenuership spirit in Nigerians

Gen. Mohammadu Buhari, the All Progressive Congress (APC) presidential candidate, on Friday promised to develop infrastructure and encourag…

Started by Vanguard Media Ltd

0 Jan 9, 2015

Why Obasanjo’s at war with Jonathan, by Owie

BENIN—FORMER Chief Whip of the Senate, Senator Rowland Owie, has alleged that the reason former President Olusegun Obasanjo was at war with…

Started by Just

0 Jan 9, 2015

My generation has failed – Jonathan

LAGOS—President Goodluck Jonathan, yesterday, flagged off his campaign for re-election with a declaration that his generation has failed Ni…

Started by Just

0 Jan 9, 2015

MY BUHARI STORY

MY BUHARI STORY.   It is a shame for President Jonathan's supporters and handlers to throw flimsy accusations at his main opposition in the…

Started by Oluwakayode Adeyemi

3 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Patrick Agbobu

Jonathan kicks-off re-election bid

President Goodluck Jonathan on Thursday formally began his campaign for re-election, taking the fight to a key opposition stronghold with a…

Started by Just

0 Jan 8, 2015

Jonathan squandered $55bn oil money—OBJ

ABEOKUTA—Irked by what he perceived as the frivolous expenditure of the Jonathan administration, former President Olusegun Obasanjo, yester…

Started by Just

1 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Patrick Agbobu

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service