Politics (1,178)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NUHU RIBADU (FORMER EFCC CHAIRMAN) AND 2011 PRESIDENTIAL RACE

Nuhu Ribadu and 2011 election: Would his detractors (both from within and outside) let him go for the presidency come 2011? 

Started by Dr. Famakinwa Solahuddeen Akin

2 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Bridget

politics

what do u have to say about our president condition .

Started by onyia chukwuemeka lopson

1 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Ubido Emeka

Delta State 2011

Delta state is presently on the march again towards 2011. A lot of aspirants have already declare their intention to vie for elective posit…

Started by Ovie Utuedor

1 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Bridget

How do we ensure a free & fair elections in Nigeria?

I think if we ensure one man/woman, one vote and that each vote is strictly monitored to be counted. Please, read my attached article on Ed…

Started by Mike Edo

1 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Bridget

President Jonathan On Facebook

I am enthralled to have President Goodluck Jonathan on Facebook.  I admire the focused discussion he is holding with people.  This is a cle…

Started by Francis Nmeribe

4 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Francis Nmeribe

ABIA STATE: THE RUIN, THE ROT, THE FRAUD, THE PEOPLE

Nigerian media houses, you have decided to stay away from Abia State.  Come  see the rot in Abia state for yourselves.  Everyday, we see yo…

Started by Aba Alangwa

3 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by obi amaefule

Our Leaders!

I found out that our Leaders has decided to play and sing thesame song to us from year to year while we the citizens keep Dancing thesame s…

Started by Kobbla Emmanuel Komeno Ameyon

0 Jun 29, 2010

a ray of hope

this morning i watched a documentary on the nigerian prisons on the popular NTA programme AM express and it gave me something to cheer abou…

Started by chuval okonkwo c

0 Jun 19, 2010

IBB GROUP SEEK FORGIVENESS

ONE CAN IMAGINE GOOD THINGS COMING TO NIGERIA AFTER GETTING TO 50 YEARS OF SLAVERY AND POVERTY. LOOKING AT SUCH POLITICAL lords  COMING TO…

Started by Okafor Chukwurah Nicholas

3 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Ifamose Folasde

Jonathan Nominates Professor Attahiru Jega INEC Chairman

The President Dr Goodluck Jonathan has nominated Professor Attahiru Jega as the INEC chairman, and this nomination has been approved by the…

Started by Ayo Omodeinde

0 Jun 8, 2010

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service