Politics (1,510)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Udughan's victory

Those who say that Uduaghan's victory is as a result of exchange of money, is effect of ethnocentry and ethnopolitics, since they have no f…

Started by Gbogbo peter

1 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

TENURE ELONGATION

what is your opinion about this? Do you think the president have good intention for Nigeria?

Started by Egwu Godsent

15 Aug 6, 2011

Jonathan

Goodluck should go ahead with his constitutional amendment especialy six years term and immunity clause should so that when once u are in o…

Started by Andeshi Fidelis

1 Aug 6, 2011

Amnesty

F.G to negotiate amnesty with the boko haram sect, but do they have leaders ready for negotiation or are our northern leaders saying they c…

Started by Jacob Itoro-obong

6 Aug 5, 2011

PEACE IN NIGERIA

WHAT SHOULD BE DONE TO RESTORE PEACE TO NIGERIA

Started by Onemokpe Matthew

1 Aug 5, 2011

Justice

Justice delay they say is justice denied. Yestaday it was another move by mustapha to prove if really he is innocent when he presented a ta…

3 Aug 4, 2011

IS FASHOLA REALLY CHANGING OUR LIVES IN LAGOS?

I dont want to sound political or be seen as a political rival's agent, so sincerely speaking i want to know your opinion on my topic. A lo…

Started by semiu oyewale oyebamiji

1 Aug 3, 2011

Term elongation

Is better you people call jonathan to order,i wonder if term elongation is nigerian problem for now,if not for the love and understanding d…

Started by oladimeji

1 Aug 3, 2011

Tenure

The competency of goodluck jonathan was demostrated by the large turnout by electorate in april 15 and was on may 29 sworn as the constitut…

1 Aug 2, 2011

Minimum Wage

Those calling for the N18,000 minimum wage are forgetting one thing that should go along with it. The Nigerian workers should promise the n…

Started by Percy Omenazu

1 Aug 2, 2011

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service