Politics (1,678)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jonathan’s rally: FCT minister, not APC masterminded Bauchi attack — Yuguda

Governor Isa Yuguda of Bauchi State and Senator Bala Mohammed, the Minister of Federal Capital Territory, FCT, were weekend, locked in an e…

Started by Just

0 Jan 26, 2015

WHAT IBB TOLD GEJ WHEN THEY LATTER VISITED THE FORMER PRESIDENT.

"The President came here to ask for my support. I had only 15 minutes prior notice before his arrival. When he came, I took him to my bedro…

Started by Otunba Julius Olusegun Adeeko

0 Jan 25, 2015

Femi Fani Kayode Labeled A "Hypocrite" By APC Supporters After Revealing Statements He Made Against Jonathan...

What really happened in the space of one year??? Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has been 'tagged' a hypocrite by All Progres…

Started by Emeka John

0 Jan 24, 2015

Photos; Chidi Mokeme, Aki, Dj JimmyJatt, Banky W, And Other Stars Gather For APC Event In Lagos..

It was a great gathering in Lagos state when top Nigerian entertainers gathered in support of the gubernatorial aspirant on the platform of…

Started by Emeka John

0 Jan 24, 2015

See What Patrick Obahiagbon Has To Say On Buhari's WAEC Certificate "Scandal"

Patrick Obahiagbon of Edo state popular for his grammatical capabilities, has defended his party's presidential aspirant, Muhammadu Buhari…

Started by Emeka John

3 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by ehiedu chris

Ten Police Officers Promoted To Senior Ranks By IG of Police Ahead Of The Forthcoming Elections

Ten police officers have been promoted to higher ranks by the Nigerian Police Force..The statement below was released by Force headquarters…

Started by Emeka John

0 Jan 23, 2015

Fashola performed better than I did – Tinubu

Lagos -The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief Bola Tinubu, on Wednesday said that the Mr Babatunde Fashola admin…

Started by Just

0 Jan 16, 2015

President Jonathan Visits Wounded Soldiers In Maiduguri Today....See Photos

As part of the Armed Forces Remembrance Day which celebrated fallen heroes in the country, President Jonathan today paid a surprise visit t…

Started by Emeka John

0 Jan 15, 2015

Phase 6 of my campaign for Buhari-Osibajo’s APC winning team from my ‘BLEEDING HEART’ for my beloved country, ‘NIGERIA’.

Phase 6 of my campaign for Buhari-Osibajo’s APC winning team from my ‘BLEEDING HEART’ for my beloved country, ‘NIGERIA’. The Winning Team…

Started by Asiwaju Olu Mayungbe

0 Jan 15, 2015

Buhari and the qualification question

SOMEBODY should call the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, to order for failing to ask Alhaji Muhammadu Buhari to take a bow…

Started by Just

0 Jan 15, 2015

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service