Gist (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

N1m has been approved to be shared to every Nigerian – Pastor reveals in viral video

In a video making rounds on social media, during the Wazobia Vox Pox session, a pastor is seen claiming that God has somehow arranged a who…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Friday

'Most Nigerian graduates are not employable; they should go into farming'

A Nigerian man has made a controversial statement on social media. The post he made is about Nigerian graduates and many people who have s…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Friday

I was born gay, & in even in death, I’ll be gay — Bisi Alimi

Gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi has taken to social media and disclosed he was born gay, adding that religion was forced on him. According…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Friday

Top 10 Richest People in Africa {2021 Updated}

The Richest Africans is an annual ranking of the richest African people, compiled and published by the American business magazine Forbes.…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Friday

Man sets himself, ex-wife and 2 children ablaze in Ibadan

Four persons have reportedly died in a house fire allegedly set up by a man who was dumped by his lover in Ibadan, Oyo State capital. It w…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Thursday

'I am in London taking a short rest', Buhari finally reacts after #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon

President Muhammadu Buhari says he is taking a short rest in London, United Kingdom.This is contained in his letter on Thursday to King Abd…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Thursday

'Temple run': Watch moment rector escapes as students gather to beat him

A video has surfaced on social media platforms and in the video, one could see students ready to beat their rector as alleged. It was gath…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Thursday

Dangote is the biggest problem in Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu claims

Indigenous People of Biafra leader, Nnamdi Kanu, has called out Africa’s Richest businessman, Aliko Dangote for allegedly exploiting Nigeri…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Thursday

'Help! Our son's wife threw him out over uncontrollable smoking, drinking habits'

Dear Bunmi, Photo File Our then 24-year-old son moved out of the family home, as soon as he graduated six years ago, partly because we wou…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Thursday

'My husband has chased me out of the house for tattooing Tinubu's face on my back'

Lady accuses her husband of kicking her out just because she tattooed the All Progressive Congress, APC, national leader Asiwaju Bola Hamme…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Thursday

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service