General (8,548)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CONDOLES LETTER TO THE FAMILYS OF LATE UMARU YAR'ADUA AND NIGERIANS FROM A.N.C.C

The Association of nigerian community china,as well the African communities residing in china hereby wishes to condole the family a…

Started by MACANTHONY

0 May 7, 2010

NIGERIA POLITICS AND SECOND TENURE SYNDROME

Are you in support of the second term or tenure syndrome in the Nigeria politics?  To me second term should be struck off in the Nigeria co…

Started by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

0 May 7, 2010

The demise of our president

It is a pity the the man UMARU MUSA YAR'ADUA  died this way at last,There are some sycophants who took the advantage of the man ailment to…

Started by kayode ojo

2 May 7, 2010
Reply by kayode ojo

againstbabangida.com

Guys you may want to check out this website    - www.againstbabangida.com  - about a prominent rougish Nigerian Babangida.    

Started by Gbenga Aderibigbe

0 May 7, 2010

War against child abuse

Please forgive me for my wrong use of Englise language , as it is not my native language.THROUGH OUT THE GLOBE , AFRICANS IN GENERAL AND NI…

Started by ALICIA

6 May 7, 2010
Reply by Tunde

The Sack of Maurice Iwu! NOT YET UHURU.

Much as i recall with nostalgia the immeasurable damage Prof. Maurice Iwu led Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has done to…

Started by Hon. Aiyamenkhue Edokpolo

2 May 7, 2010
Reply by mary

SHOWING OUR TALENT IN CHINA,( TALENT HUNT )

The life of asians and its cultures has been affected by the african life style,which i think improve the relationship between the african…

Started by MACANTHONY

1 May 7, 2010
Reply by mary

PROSPERITY : SECRET

Chect out for poor people, they are very stingy, you must before you receive,Abraham gave and he received from God, Job was a dangerous giv…

Started by Onyeka Uzokwe

1 May 7, 2010
Reply by mary

WHY DOES IT COST 60% OF THE TOTAL BUDGET TO RUN A COUNTRY WITH NO VISIBLE DEVELOPMENT

Can someone please enlighten me why it cost 60% of the total budget to run a failed state? Are there no performance indicators factored in…

Started by shehu balogun

1 May 7, 2010
Reply by mary

who push who to death?

Baba iyabo, untill you finally kill this man. well, l dont really blame you na greed and uncontrollable character killed him. well, may hi…

Started by Obayemi olawale johnson

1 May 7, 2010
Reply by mary

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service