General (11,714)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NLC UNION

My state is passing through difficult period,on 13/07/2011,the worker in ondo state went on strike and cut off the on 26/07/2011, that issu…

Started by Kunle Crown

1 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

what do u think abt dis administratn and goodluck...can he steer d ship

with my convictn i do nt think dis govt ll bring hp 2 d masses,going by their hide and seek games,deceit...imagine governors turning bck 2…

Started by Abum momegha

8 Aug 2, 2011

Opportunity

Is success all about opportunity or achievement all about opportunity? Think wisely before you answer and give your reasons for your answer

Started by Michelle Obidigbo

2 Aug 2, 2011

10 Most Righteous Persons.

Daniel, Samuel, Noah, Enoch, Job, Moses, Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego, are names which readers of the bible are familiar with to give a few…

Started by Irigha DM Olali

3 Aug 2, 2011

Family And Its Challenges.

Hello friends, i want to let you know that family is faced with unlimited challenges; but some say they don't have challenges, some say the…

Started by Ezeuko David.

1 Aug 2, 2011

on Islamic banking: PFN urges Jonathan to sack Sanusi

on Islamic banking: PFN urges Jonathan to sack Sanusi 3 days ago   If you cry for help on something that pose a danger to your life or reli…

Started by Anthony Martin Okafor

1 Aug 2, 2011

on Tambuwal should resign in 2 yrs – Obasanjo(Counter comment).

on Tambuwal should resign in 2 yrs – Obasanjo 3 days ago   That is the cancer eating up that party fast, they don't even recognize real peo…

1 Aug 2, 2011

on Britain expels Libya’s diplomats loyal to Moamer Gaddafi (Counter comment)

on Britain expels Libya’s diplomats loyal to Moamer Gaddafi 3 days ago   That was why I'm in support that Gaddafi should resign, whether pr…

1 Aug 2, 2011

on Minimum wage: Nationwide strike may begin next week…as FG reneges on agreement

on Minimum wage: Nationwide strike may begin next week…as FG reneges on agreement 2 days ago   “For good measure, the government team threa…

1 Aug 2, 2011

on Islamic banking has come to stay – Sultan

on Islamic banking has come to stay – Sultan 2 days ago   We will see how long it will stay, enough of religious folly.

1 Aug 2, 2011

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service