General (14,378)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

All Roads Leads to Warri on Vanguard ’s Post-Amnesty Dialogue!

Vanguard ’s Post-Amnesty Dialogue begins in Warri today, Please all should endeavour to express their views without fear or favour. I hope…

Started by Ufuoma

1 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

Treason!

Nigerians are at a loss as to why some persons and aides of our ailing President Umaru Yar’Adua should violate the joint resolution of the…

Started by Michael Nwagbegbe

6 Oct 26, 2015

GOVERNORS' FORUM'S ALLEGED MOVE TO HOLD JONATHAN GOODLUCK IN THE ACTING CAPACITY: RIGHT OR WRONG?

People, please let's trash this issue? What is the constitutionality or otherwise of this alleged move by the Nigeria Governors' Forum? Whe…

Started by Kerry Kene Kaobimdi

1 Oct 26, 2015

WARRI AMNESTY TALKS "Its a shame""

What ever happens I give kudos to the publisher ''Vanguard media limited'' but how sure are we that MEND will keep to their word after been…

Started by Precious

4 Oct 26, 2015

ELECTION TIME

GROUPS DRUMS UP SUPPORT FOR HIS                  EXCELLENCY OSY EMMA OJUKWU.                 By social director and persona…

Started by MACANTHONY

1 Oct 26, 2015

GENTLE PRINCE.........A BAD EXAMPLE

I WANT TO DRAW THE ATTENTION OF VANGUARD ONLINE-COMMUNITY MEMBERS TO A CERTAIN IMPOSTOR WHO GOES BY THE NAME ........GENTLE PRINCE. PLEASE…

Started by amarachi aliga

1 Oct 25, 2015

niga must survive.

General ibrahim babaginda pls werever you are,wat ever the state of the country may be,dnt be silent.we knw you can resque theis situation.…

Started by obi chinedu promise

1 Oct 25, 2015

A prayer for all my brothers and sisters of Nigeria

A Healing TouchLord, Nigeria is in need of a healing touch from you. Please touch my brothers and sisters and strengthen them to endure. Ni…

Started by Preacher Fo Real

1 Oct 25, 2015

Jonathan replaces National security Adviser Mukahatar with Gusau

somebody help confused Jonathan Ebele Goodluck...why s he recycling old hands/minds,,,s it that there r no new brains in Nigeria or he feel…

Started by ejidiwura

1 Oct 25, 2015

WHO ARE NIGERIA'S HEROES?

"...the labours of our heroes past shall never be in vain" so says a line in our National Anthem. I have been on a research journey for a…

Started by Kerry Kene Kaobimdi

2 Oct 25, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service