General (13,926)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who will save the nation and rescue the Naira?

I must apologise to my readers for absconding from my weekly assignment without due notice.  I went in search of better sight and improved…

Started by Just

0 Jan 9, 2015

$55bn: ‘You got it wrong,’ FG replies Obasanjo

The Federal Government, yesterday, responded to the allegations made by former President Olusegun Obasanjo against the administration of Pr…

Started by Just

1 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Benjamin Omogbai Airaoje

Education Sector in 2014: Dons score govt below average

Like any other year, the year 2014 would have started on a promising note for the education sector but for the almost half the year ASUU st…

Started by Just

0 Jan 8, 2015

APC plans to clone INEC database- DSS

Says .. hacking tutorials videos recovered from APC office By Chris Ochayi            ABUJA - The Department of State Services, DSS, has…

Started by John Abayomi

2 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Emmanuel Nesiama

$55bn: ‘You got it wrong,’ FG replies Obasanjo

By Emmanuel Elebeke The Federal Government, yesterday, responded to the allegations made by former President Olusegun Obasanjo against the…

Started by Vanguard Media Ltd

0 Jan 8, 2015

Some senior citizens behave like motor park touts - Jonathan

Abuja —President Goodluck Jonathan, yesterday, lampooned some unnamed senior citizens in the country for their provocative and divisive sta…

Started by John Abayomi

0 Jan 8, 2015

NFF ‘ll decide on Keshi soon, says Pinnick

NFF president Amaju Pinnick has stated the football federation hope to take the right decision on Stephen Keshi hence the delay in any anno…

Started by John Abayomi

0 Jan 8, 2015

Fr Mbaka’s comment irks Ohanaeze youths

By Francis Igata ENUGU—The youth wing of Ohanaeze Ndigbo,the apex Igbo socio-cultural group has expressed its anger over Rev. fr. Ejike Mb…

Started by John Abayomi

1 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Maverick Disqus

Kaduna didn't benefit from debt relief during Obasanjo’s era'

By Emeka Mamah Kaduna—The Kaduna State government has said that the state was not among those that benefited from the debt relief during t…

Started by John Abayomi

0 Jan 8, 2015

Don't expect 25% of votes from Zamfara, APC tells Jonathan 

By Salisu Maradun Gusau—The All Progressives Congress, APC, in Zamfara State has said that President Jonathan should not expect 25 per cen…

Started by John Abayomi

0 Jan 8, 2015

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service