General (13,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Innovative Long & Short Term Investment Strategies In Nigeria

Hello Brethren,Greetings In Jesus name My names are Evangelist Omotala Kehinde. I am a retired banker and i worked with UBA Bank. I am also…

Started by Evangelist Omotala Kehinde

0 Apr 7, 2013

Ester Message To CJN Mobil Oil Finally Admitted Suit No Sc.198/2005 As Functus Officio

color: #339966;"">  Ester Message To CJN #339966;"">  comic sans ms,sans-serif; color: #339966;"">Mobil Oil Finally Admitted Suit…

Started by Comandclem Patentees

1 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Comandclem Patentees

Everyone can earn up to 1450$ every week.

This is absolutely free and very easy; all you need is Internet facility…. I have Been using this system for some time now and i can make u…

Started by Meredith lawal

0 Apr 6, 2013

Job Opening

Novotel® Hotels Cherry Lane, Heathrow, UB7 9HB West Drayton United Kingdom. Tel: +(44) 7045751465 Fax: +(44) 7005931161 http://www.novotel.…

Started by Novotel Hotels

0 Apr 5, 2013

THE ROLE OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN FINANCING SMALL SCALE INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA

THE ROLE OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN FINANCING SMALL SCALE INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC) ABSTRACT   The topi…

Started by divine

0 Apr 3, 2013

BOKO HARAM: THE NORTH HAS NOT DONE ENOUGH

Do you believe that Boko Haram will be nipped to the mud if the Northern leaders rise to the challenge?  Can you say that they have done en…

Started by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

2 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by divine

Everyone can earn up to 1450$ every week.

This is absolutely free and very easy; all you need is Internet facility…. I have Been using this system for some time now and i can make u…

0 Apr 3, 2013

WHERE HAVE THEY GONE?

For some time now, I have been contributing sparsely to this forum because there is nothing enticing any more.  Charlatans have completely…

Started by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

1 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Sure Victory

THANKS

AM VERY HAPPY AND PLEASE TO JOIN THIS COMMUNITY AND THANKS  FOR ACCEPTING ME.

Started by Igbinomwanhia Osayimwen Rex

0 Apr 1, 2013

Everyone can earn up to 1500$ every week.

0 Apr 1, 2013

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service