General (12,454)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

my day

thank u jesus for giving me a new day and new yr wit new month. Dear frnd hapi val to u all

Started by okonta samuel

0 Feb 14, 2012

THE WORD FOR YOU TODAY.

Happy Val. 2 all my fans. God has put a dream inside of you, but u need 2 no approach God's throne. Ur sense of value dtermines wat God can…

Started by THE HONOURABLE FASO

1 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Sola Debo Adeyemi

It's DOA

From the Punch article on the new Police IG's order: He said, “All squads, teams or any other investigating outfit operating under whatever…

Started by Ogundipe, S.O.

0 Feb 14, 2012

The police

The Nigeria police is now killing Nigerians on a weekly basis

Started by Obiadada

0 Feb 13, 2012

sad news

a boy saw my sister and promised to marry her,later they wedd,after three months of marriage due to a little misunderstand between them the…

Started by Steven Smart

1 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Palmer .A. Titus

on Ojukwu handed over to Uwazuruike, by Sunny.

on Ojukwu handed over to Uwazuruike, by Sunny last week......................... Stand by his values and virtue, and you will break free f…

Started by Anthony Martin Okafor

0 Feb 13, 2012

on Abuja road contracts inflated by N38bn.

on Abuja road contracts inflated by N38bn last week................................ Fry the thieves without fear or favor if you can, it'…

Started by Anthony Martin Okafor

0 Feb 13, 2012

Optimistism

My fellow Nigerians. We are the ones that can change the image of our country how, by living in peace with one another and reciprocating on…

Started by Paul K. Daniel

0 Feb 13, 2012

Chasing Rats in a Burning House

On November 29, the Nigerian senate, with overwhelming by-partisan support, passed a bill which makes it a crime for same-sex couples to ma…

Started by Felix Oti

0 Feb 13, 2012

FREE CALLS TRICKS FOR ALL NETWORK

Are you paying much to make a call?here is an oppotunity for you to trick your network and make calls for fr33 and for very cheaper rate wi…

Started by Engr.akwu monday

6 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Engr.akwu monday

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service