General (8,318)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NIGERIA AT 50: ANY HOPE FOR UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS AND GRADUATES

Nigeria, our dear country marked her 50th independence anniversary yesterday, and there was alot of celebraations and jubilations at the na…

Started by ralphbayo

1 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by hgdaaw

Answer needed

why is the two contending members of the PDP presidential primaries election who have been an ex head of state and ex vice president not in…

Started by chimaobi A Kanu

1 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by hgdaaw

DECLARE ABA, NAY ABIA STATE A DISASTER AREA

The time has come to declare Aba and indeed, the whole of Abia State a Disaster Area.  Since the last 12 years, no single development has t…

Started by Aba Alangwa

11 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Dennis Edogun

"The man they forgot, Chief Festus Okotie-Eboh"

http://www.dailytrust.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3710%3Athe-man-they-forgot-chief-festus-okotie-eb

Started by Akhabue

2 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Osain Ella

What should I do?

I got married 2yrs ago when I hadn't completely fallen out of love with my ex-girlfriend. I met my wife on d rebound after my ex left me 4a…

Started by Mabinuori Motors Limited

6 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by olaniyan abibu taiwo

9JERIA @ 50. WHICH WAY FORWRD?

LESS THAN FEW HOURS FROM NOW, THE COUNTRY WILL BE CELEBRATING HER G-O-L-D-E-N JUBILEE AS FIFTY YEARS OLD. I WISH I COULD SIT WITH FEC MEMBE…

Started by Okafor Chukwurah Nicholas

2 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Chukwurah Ifeanyi Christopher

KINDAPPERS WHAT NEXT?

FIRST IT WAS FOREIGNERS, THEN FOLLOWED TOP BUSINESS MEN AND POLITICIANS THEMSELVES, SO ALSO WAS THE RELATIVES OF THESE ONES AND THEN MOST O…

Started by Okafor Chukwurah Nicholas

6 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by ERNEST

INDEPENDENT WISH OF NIGERIA CHILD:

OH NIGERIA A NATION OF NUMERIOUS POTENTIALS. 1ST OCTOBER IS A NEW DAY WITH NEW POSSIBILITIES.   Gold is a symbol of royalty, and success…

Started by Dumbili Joseph Awele

0 Sep 30, 2010

ONE FIFTY MILLION MATCH CONGRATULATES NIGERIA AT 50

I  cannot begin to describe how important your correspondence has meant to me through the three weeks of ONE FIFTY MILLION MATCH FOR PRE…

Started by Leonard Eke

0 Sep 30, 2010

Thousands of Nigerian women 'found in Mali slave camps'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-11438341 "The girls, many of them under age, have often been promised jobs in Europe but ended up i…

Started by Akhabue

0 Sep 30, 2010

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service