General (7,578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Absolutely Free Scholarship From Foreign Org.

Hurry now while offer last to apply for scholarship or loan from foreign organisation today just by a click at www.studentloanconsolidation

Started by Kevin Ashwe

4 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by dddlin

IF NA U NKO? WHO WAN DIE?...

Two young boys stole a bag of oranges from the village market. They decided to go to the nearest cemetery to share the LOOT, But they had t…

Started by Mabinuori Motors Limited

3 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by dddlin

Nigeria @ 50, the way forward

David, Your point on system is noted, but remembers one thing: you can only reap what you sow.  If a farmer plants his crop in arid or con…

Started by Richard Akin Olurombi

3 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by dddlin

My faith in Nigeria unshaken —Aondoakaa

My faith in Nigeria unshaken —AondoakaaIn his first reaction since he was stripped of his title as the Senior Advocate of Nigeria, the form…

Started by VISTA NEWS

5 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by dddlin

NIGERIA AS A NATION.

I HAVE BEEN STUDYING PAST AND PRESENT POLITICAL HAPPENINGS AND INTRIGUES IN THE GEOGRAPHICAL ENTITY CALLED '' NIGERIA'' AND SADLY, MY ONL…

Started by EDWIN O AGBAJOR

6 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by chris Ndu

OKAH STATEMENT AND THE INTEGRITY OF THE PRESIDENT

My fellow Nigerian let put sentiment asite and look into what is going on in the  our Nation and the approch of 2011 election. TO me Okah c…

Started by Nura Hamza

5 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by paipai

Nigeria and fraud stars

when i joined this site,all i had in mind was to meet and chart with real people.l believed that everybody on this site is real.untill l st…

Started by chris Ndu

3 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by paipai

Bulksms Resellers Wanted Nationwide

Do you want to start your own profitable BULK SMS Business without any start-up capital?Do you want to be making a steady daily,weekly or m…

Started by Bamidele Ataru

2 Oct 10, 2010

Court orders IG’s arrest, detention

Court orders IG’s arrest, detentionBy Ikechukwu NnochiriABUJA—AN Abuja high court, has , ordered the arrest of the Inspector General of Pol…

Started by VISTA NEWS

52 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by chris Ndu

CECILIA IBRU'S CONVICTION:THIS IS NOT JUSTICE

A nation cannot progress when the judiciary is consciously promoting culture of impunity and reckelesness.If the law is not deterring crimi…

Started by AKINOLA M.A.

7 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by jimmie jones

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service