General (12,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WebNetNaira (How i Make N34k Monthly)

Have you heard of WebNetNaira? if not, kindly do a google search on it. I was told by a friend to register with them if i want to be earnin…

Started by CYNTHIA KRUKRU

0 Mar 25, 2013

Everyone can earn up to 1600$ every week.

This is absolutely free and very easy; all you need is Internet facility…. I have Been using this system for some time now and i can make u…

Started by Meredith lawal

0 Mar 23, 2013

the daimler investment

be the man you want to be....take the bull by it's horn. make money using the daimler's fortune. make your research about them. dont forget…

Started by DOTUN ADEYEMI

0 Mar 22, 2013

Everyone can earn up to 1450$ every week.

This is absolutely free and very easy; all you need is Internet facility…. I have Been using this system for some time now and i can make u…

Started by Meredith lawal

0 Mar 22, 2013

How to lock/hide files(pictures,music and videos) on your blackberry phone

How to lock/hide files(pictures,music and videos) on your blackberry phone If the above title is a problem to you we have the simple sol…

Started by ugo sylvester

0 Mar 21, 2013

How to change to another mobile network provider in nigeria without loosing or changing your phone number

How to change to another mobile network provider in nigeria without loosing or changing your phone number This is a new nice and transfo…

Started by ugo sylvester

0 Mar 21, 2013

WEBSITE WHERE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD FREE SOFTWARES

WEBSITE WHERE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD FREE SOFTWARES If you have been looking for a website where you can download softwares for your pc please lo…

Started by ugo sylvester

0 Mar 21, 2013

skills to get jobs in Oil and Gas in Nigeria

Oil and Gas in Nigeria Training Packages:    AutoCAD 2D & 3D, 2. AutoPlant 3D, 3. PDMS 4. PDMS ADMINISTRATOR, 5.Plant design system – P…

Started by VOGW

0 Mar 21, 2013

A Tip to Buy Cheaper Books at Amazon

Amazon has 6 different international stores: Amazon.com (United States) Amazon.co.uk (United Kingdom) – Preferable Amazon.ca (Canada) Ama…

Started by Mannastores Online

0 Mar 20, 2013

NIgeria Oil and Gas Jobs

Oil and Gas in Nigeria Training Packages:    AutoCAD 2D & 3D, 2. AutoPlant 3D, 3. PDMS 4. PDMS ADMINISTRATOR, 5.Plant design system – P…

Started by VOGW

0 Mar 20, 2013

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service