General (8,317)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

big question

Can the current turmoil experienced in libya be blamed on gaddhafi or the rebels who get their support from external bodies... Gaddhafi sho…

Started by Freeman Socrates David

5 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by chris Ndu

Birthday wishes.

It's part of achievement having my self celebrating my birthday today in jos. People have been dieing, some have been injured but to God be…

Started by Abubakar Yahaya

4 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by chris Ndu

BUHARI-TINUBU PARLEY

General Buhari's campaign organization does not hide the fact that it is representig The North and everything that has to do with Islam and…

Started by semiu oyewale oyebamiji

0 Feb 25, 2011

Wow! Investment meets Innovation @ Dirrond.com

Talk about innovation and incentives provision, Dirrond.com is outstanding! Why? Now, as an investor you can get on Cell-phone daily your…

Started by Theodore Robert

0 Feb 25, 2011

Education

With the recent development in the educational sector it seems GEJ will be a savior to the Nigeria educational system which has long been i…

Started by Freeman Socrates David

7 Feb 25, 2011

Sharia law in Kano state not applicable to non moslems nd has nothing to do with dem, Governor Shekaru d ANPP presidential candidate told BBC news "Hard Talk".

is it true dat the sharia law in Kano state is not applicable to non moslems nd has not affected them adversely either.

Started by obi amaefule

0 Feb 25, 2011

International war

What has been going on internationally is linked 2 d fact that all our education can not liberate us. What then is d next solution 2 this c…

Started by mefolere kehinde funmilayo

2 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by mefolere kehinde funmilayo

INEC

I NEED MORE MONEY__ JEGA. 5billion for plastic voters card. My head is shaking. So nigeria is developing? The world talk of an electronic v…

Started by max

3 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by max

NIGERIA A FAILED STATE.

I, quite agreed with his Excellency president Good luck Jonathan revelation sometime ago, that Nigeria is a failed state. Perhaps some of t…

Started by AGOR

5 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Enabulele wellington enomamien

on » Do you support Single parenthood? - Vanguard (Nigeria)

on » Do you support Single parenthood? - Vanguard (Nigeria) 1 hour ago Do you support Single parenthood? No, psychopath.

Started by Anthony Martin Okafor

8 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Anthony Martin Okafor

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service