General (11,717)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Obama's HealthCare Reform

I recently heard that Barack Obama's healthcare reform's is gonna take the format of the operations of the antichrist. I learnt a special M…

Started by Ahmed Maxwell

3 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

ANGER OF GOD!!!

Please My Fellow Nigerians To Avoid The Anger Of Our LORD JESUS CHRIST To Fall In This Country We Must Stop Abusing The Name Of JESUS CHRIS…

Started by Williams

3 Jun 7, 2012

earn N6,000,000/week

click on www.stesad.nigeriamlmprelaunch.com it is free to register DELAY IS DANGROUSE register first before question imargin earning N6,000…

Started by stesad global system ltd

2 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by stesad global system ltd

Zinc Ore Dressing

Zinc is a very important kind of non-ferrous metal, the product with this element has a widely usage and a great demand. It can be used as…

Started by wendy zhao

0 Jun 6, 2012

Control of a rotary drum dryer

Drying is an operation of great commercial importance in all industrial applications ranging through the food, agricultural, mining and man…

Started by agnela.zhou

3 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by wendy zhao

ANGER OF GOD!!!

Please My Fellow Nigerians To Avoid The Anger Of Our LORD JESUS CHRIST To Fall In This Country We Must Stop Abusing The Name Of JESUS CHRIS…

Started by Williams

2 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Williams

PRESIDENT JONATHAN, ANOTHER VAMPIRE.

It is amazing how perception change minds, i remember just like yesterday how Nigerians were so eager to see GEJ elected as president, like…

Started by chris "ezumezu" ogige

1 Jun 5, 2012

Is He a Goodluck?

The question in the minds of most nigerians is this: Is Goodluck Jonathan a good MANAGER or a great DAMAGER, GODSENT or GOLD DIGGER? Since…

Started by mcpherson patrick

2 Jun 5, 2012

The Future Of Tomorrow.

As is being said that Children are the future of tomorrow: and here comes their day, what are our parents have done or doing to bring them…

Started by Ezeuko David.

1 Jun 5, 2012

Will the end justify the means?

We've all have a dose or several of the hardship echoing in the Nigerian system since we got independence. Nevertheless, it gives us more h…

Started by Alexander Onda

1 Jun 5, 2012

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service