General (6,825)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NIGERIA:MISSION INFINITY

if i were to embark on a mission in nigeria that will help the nation, do i really need to involve personal interest? mission 1: heal your…

Started by philemon golden

0 May 12, 2010

THE SEARCH FOR A V.P

The quest for a V.P should be carefully done irrespective of the hasty demand and expectation from nigerians on who become the V.P to fill…

Started by EYONG, CLEMENT KOKO

1 May 12, 2010
Reply by Bridget

IF I WERE GOVERNOR

It's not about criticism but the fact is: every bad governance is rooted in bad citizenry... after all, the leadership are chosen from amon…

Started by IRIKEFE, Ejiro Victor

0 May 11, 2010

How corps member was duped of N2m

Written by Ogechi Ohalee Daily Trust Newspaper Monday, 10 May 2010 01:42 A female corps member (names withheld) attached to E-Barclays M…

Started by Francis Nmeribe

0 May 11, 2010

Funny funny funny, this i got in my mail today .I think from Nigerian 419er(s)

Dear Friend, Complement of the day, My dear I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we haven't discused it before, but kindl…

Started by ALICIA

7 May 11, 2010
Reply by ALICIA

Piloting the affairs of this great nation

Who said piloting the affairs of this great nation of ours is the business of some class of tribes? The people of Nigeria including the "mi…

Started by OISEOMOJE LAWRENCE EHIKIOYA ESQ.

0 May 11, 2010

One Million Youths March to Strengthen the New Wave of Change in Nigeria in 2011. By: Michael Bobby Obodo, Jr.

Youths for Change One Million Youths for Change in Nigeria   For immediate release Date: Contact: Kristin Unruh (Media and P.R. offic…

Started by Michael Bobby Obodo Jr.

2 May 11, 2010
Reply by Kristin Anne Unruh

Borrowing

Nigeria ! Nigeria !! Many have now decided to take our precious country to be a manipulating tools to achieve there expected end, we should…

Started by IDAHOSA STEPHEN

0 May 10, 2010

Happy Mothers' Day!!! Mothers Nation Builders

Yesterday was Mothers' day celebration, to make it more special was the fact that it was the 100th anniversary of the celebration of mother…

Started by Don Matete

1 May 10, 2010
Reply by Don Matete

BBC'S PORTRAYAL OF LAGOS NIGERIA.

I am rather amazed at the furore generated by the above mentioned doc**entary.Whilst it is heartwarming to know that our government has rec…

Started by wokocha onyemezie

0 May 10, 2010

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service