General (11,711)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Apply For The 13th NIIT Nigerian Scholarship 2012

NIIT Nigeria invities qualified candidates for the 13th edition IT scholarship for the year 2012.This scholarship is open to every o'level…

Started by binutiri samson

0 Jun 21, 2012

PEOPLE POWER IN AFRICA

PEOPLE POWER IN AFRICA A WEEK THAT CHANGED NIGERIA FOREVER ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLE COMMUNICATION, INC USA                       9141 SOUTH WA…

Started by Aliko Dangote Biography Ebook NG

0 Jun 21, 2012

CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA

Is there any way CORRUPTION can go out from NIGERIA, as desire to more money is still strong in the mind of people? How can CORRUPTION be w…

Started by Chukutem Anuwom

0 Jun 20, 2012

AIRTEL

who are dey deceiving?#150pecnt bonus upon #200 recharge bt dat jst #10 by my calculator.what will one do wit such make call or send an sms…

Started by Kenneth Okhiria

0 Jun 20, 2012

It is better to drink wine and say nonsense than drink water and be full of s***

To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine and those who don’t. As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in wa…

Started by Aniefiok Essien

0 Jun 19, 2012

STUDENT SHUN LASU POST-UTME, DUE TO HIGH SCHOOL FEE (₦190K To ₦384k)

The number of candidates seeking admission into the Lagos State University, Ojo, has reduced, due to the cost of school fee. When our corre…

Started by binutiri samson

0 Jun 19, 2012

IMO INVERSTMENT

I thank GOD for imo state GOVERNOR ...(DR ROCHAS) he is Trying so much

Started by Wisdom obichukwu

0 Jun 19, 2012

IMO INVERSTMENT

I thank GOD for imo state GOVERNOR ...(DR ROCHAS) he is Trying so much

Started by Wisdom obichukwu

0 Jun 19, 2012

Everyone can earn $1500.00 per week is a JOKE

Shola and her self owned sofxchange is a joke.. They cant even respond to emails asking legitimate questions and isnt it quite funny that S…

Started by deidre

0 Jun 19, 2012

Nigeria problems

1. Capitat POVERTY, Nigeria is not poor but the group catune in the system, is the people who is implementing aliviation to the masses. No…

Started by King Solomon

2 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Olalekan Bamiduro

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service