General (7,125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2011 election

Lets work towards building a new nigeria and vote a leader that is vibrant, creative and above all loves nigeria and loves God

Started by olumide sanda

2 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Bridget

INEC TIME TABLE

•  Party primaries: September 11 – Oct. 30•Voter registration: Nov. 1 – Nov. 14• National Assembly election: Jan. 15, 2011• Presidential po…

Started by Ufuoma

3 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Bridget

NEPA TO PHCN. W hat next?

Trom:N: Never E: ExpectP: PowerA: Always.To:P: People H: Hold  (your)C: Candle.N: Now! Like pouring a new wine in an old wine skin bottle.…

Started by Okafor Chukwurah Nicholas

1 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Bridget

Fraudlent Nigerians

Nigerians have become so fraudlent that a Nigerian can announce his own obituary and organise his own burial yet he is alive.  I wonder why…

Started by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

14 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Bridget

Why I want to be president again — IBB

By Jide Ajani, Kingsley Omonobi, Henry Umoru, Chris Ochayi, Luka Binniyat & Victoria Ojeme ABUJA—AFTER several months of speculations,…

Started by VISTA NEWS

22 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Bridget

I want to be president —Ribadu

By Emma Ujah, Abuja Bureau ChiefABUJA—FORMER Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, revealed,…

Started by VISTA NEWS

18 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Bridget

Taye Taiwo on " Which type of coach is best suited to the Nigeria job?"

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/news/newsid=1301382.html?cid=newsletter_en_20100916_interview You have played under well-known European c…

Started by Akhabue

3 Sep 18, 2010

WHICH WAY IS NIGERIA HEADING TO

I can't believe that even at this day and age, and at the stage of development in Nigeria that that we will still be condoning the likes of…

Started by Brown P

4 Sep 18, 2010

THE MYSTERY OF NIGERIA VIA ROMANTIC NATIONALISM

(An epistolary to the aspiring presidents and the nation) As youth amongst great people in great nation and on behalf of great minds, my…

Started by Sodiq Bolaji Q.

6 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by TAS

THE CASE OF ADAM AND EVE (PART I)

From the Bible we read that the devil (Serpent) first deceived Eve by giving her the forbidden fruit, which she ate and later gave to her h…

Started by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

3 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by obi amaefule

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service