General (7,125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Would Nigeria ever get better?

It is often said a fool at 40 is a fool forever, Nigeria is over 40 is there any hope of it coming up from corruption and poverty?

Started by EDEMIRUKEWAN PRINCE

5 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Gasky Truth

Nigerians, a happy people in a crime infested nation

I don't know how we do it, it's really amazing, it defies all logic. How can we be happy in a country like ours? A country with a record of…

Started by obi amaefule

3 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by MACANTHONY

LEANING ON FAILED PARTY "THINK TWICE NIGERIANS"

SPEAKING FOR THE YOUTHS: The foundation of romantic nationalism by Nigerian political system after military interregnum was based on "feeli…

Started by Sodiq Bolaji Q.

0 Sep 21, 2010

Election and Bazaar

mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";color:#333333""> According to d Wikipedia, Etymologically, Bazaar refers to "the place of pri…

Started by Hon. Aiyamenkhue Edokpolo

0 Sep 20, 2010

SPAM ALERT

I received spam messages as replies to my post. It might be worthwhile for the webmaster to check.   Thanks.   Oluwakayode Adeyemi Esq.

Started by Oluwakayode Adeyemi

0 Sep 20, 2010

Lady Gaga Meat Dress

Eccentric Lady Gaga has always been known for her unusual sense of fashion and her outrageous outfits, but it appears that the “meat dress”…

Started by VISTA NEWS

1 Sep 20, 2010

"10% of global maternal, infant mortality happen in Nigeria" (www.dailytrust.dailytrust.com)

www.dailytrust.dailytrust.com Nigeria is home for 10 per cent of the global maternal and infant mortality, the Jigawa State Commissioner fo…

Started by Akhabue

3 Sep 20, 2010

ACN GUBER ASPIRANT IN OYO STATE SLAMS AKALA OVER ROAD PROJECT

By Wasiu Olatunbosun - Ibadan. A gubernatorial aspirant for the Agodi government house in the 2011 general elections under the platform of…

Started by Oluwakayode Adeyemi

2 Sep 20, 2010

MYSTERY OF NIGERIA VIA ROMANTIC NATIONALISM [Updated]

(An epistolary novel to the aspiring presidents and the nation)  [I seek almighty God's refuge against satan.] As youth (Ideal Youth Reali…

Started by Sodiq Bolaji Q.

1 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by robert redd

Fiefdom

Fiefdom is a symptomatic expression of feudalism in a civil society, -a person forcefully and crudely control public enterprise or estate.…

Started by Hon. Aiyamenkhue Edokpolo

6 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Professor Chima M. Nmezi

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service