General (6,700)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CONDOLENCE MESSEGE ON THE DEATH OF PRESIDENT UMARU YAR' ADUA

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIAN  COMMUNITY IN CHINA, HIS EXCELLENCY  MR. EMMA OSITA OJUKWU     who spoke through his Head…

Started by Chukwudi Clems N. Onuigbo Jr.

0 May 6, 2010

Late President Musa Yar Adua Presidency, An Honour Or A Death Trap?

Late President Musa Yar Adua's Presidency, An Honour Or A Death Trap? It's completely a thriller comedy to elect a man that needs help for…

Started by Idris Ade

0 May 6, 2010

The change we need

A country like Nigeria needs a change in our moral ideas and innovations of economic reformation to enable the people fight the menance of…

Started by Sean Presly

0 May 6, 2010

After Yar'Adua, What Next

Quote from: Oloks on Today at 09:15:10 AM This is the best Nollywood movie for a very long time, it has been on since Nov, more things to h…

Started by Timi-Odiase Kings U.

0 May 6, 2010

BUT WHY???

Over few days now, nobody have actually given me a satisfactory answer to my question: WHY IS AFRICA (OR NIGERIA) BACKWARD OR UNDERDEVELOPE…

Started by Pastor Itohan Henry

15 May 6, 2010
Reply by edward chike

SO sad mourning the Brave President that never last.

'My thoughts and prayers are with Yar'Adua's family and he will be remembered for his "profound personal decency and integrity'.         U.…

Started by zinno katta E

0 May 6, 2010

Yar'Adua Dies at Age 58

May the soul of our beloved President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua rest in peace, and may all those who imprisoned him and contributed to his speedy…

Started by Dr Osita Okonkwo

3 May 6, 2010
Reply by Chief Wilson Emi Epete

SO sad mourning the Brave President that never last.

'My thoughts and prayers are with Yar'Adua's family and he will be remembered for his "profound personal decency and integrity'.         U.…

Started by zinno katta E

0 May 6, 2010

President Umaru Musa Yar'adua's Death

Just read the breaking news on BBC site that President Umaru Musa Yar'adua is dead. Is this another 'Peeping' fact or rumour? Anyway, his l…

Started by Chanumuya Isioma

0 May 6, 2010

THIS CONCEPT – FEMINISM-does it help?

Feminism as a concept or literary tradition has made both negative and positive impact in our families, and nation at large. Anything pione…

Started by AMADI CHIOMA CITY

1 May 6, 2010
Reply by Hassan

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service