General (11,717)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My country

Sometimes, I feel like crying for Nigeria, but the fact remains that crying won't solve the myraid of problems bedevillin d country. Hmmmmm…

Started by Eze, Uche Eze

0 Aug 2, 2012

Hello

Hello, This Goes to all the Hunk Guys and Girls who really and trully want to Use what they have to get whatever they want,We at Connecting…

Started by mimi

4 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Eze, Uche Eze

on Northern Governors kick against State Police

on Northern Governors kick against State Police  The problem is not control of commissioners of police in their respective states alone, t…

Started by Anthony Martin Okafor

2 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Anthony Martin Okafor

Issuance of WAEC certificate.

Sometimes i wish i'm not from Nigeria. Why would one wait for at least two years to get the original certificate of the West Africa Exami…

Started by dawodu adenike yetunde

1 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

NNPC / Chevron National University 2012 Scholarship Awards

Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a…

Started by binutiri samson

1 Aug 1, 2012

Register to Win Blackberry

VConnect Global Services Ltd is the largest local search engine in Nigeria. It provides users with information on product, services and bus…

Started by Ike Nna

1 Aug 1, 2012

ANAMBRA STATE UNIVERSITY, 2012/13 ADMISSION LIST IS OUT

The Anambra State University(ANSU) Admission list has been released, all candidates who took part in the 2012/2013 screening examination of…

1 Aug 1, 2012

Admission into Nigeria Police Academy 2012 begins

The Nigeria Police Academy has been upgraded into a degree awarding institution by the NUC. The opportunity is open to all male and female…

1 Aug 1, 2012

Umaru Musa Yaradua University, 2nd batch Admission List is Out

Umaru Musa Yaradua University (UMYU) has just release second (2nd) batch admission list of successful candidates into the school degree pro…

1 Aug 1, 2012

Nigerians are the problem, not Nigeria.

There live two old men who have a son each; both friends son’s was born same date but not same minute. Both sons parents are well to do, ca…

Started by Anthony Martin Okafor

3 Aug 1, 2012

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service