General (6,675)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

OJUKWU WANTS MAURICE IWU REAPPOINTED: What a disappointment !!!

Before the recently held Anambra state governorship elections, Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu begged Anambrans to vote for Peter Obi as a form of sp…

Started by Tope Adeyinka

36 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by isaac akwu

What do you people think about the defence?

Inter with 10 man with Baca? Wow, Murhino is just the best, wait did i say just the best? no, no, no, no. Murhino is the very best. Please…

Started by Ufuoma

1 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by M. dominic (nsc)

IF and WHEN IBB COMES BACK, EXPECT THESE THINGS

Knowing what Nigerian situation is, and IBB in particular knowing how the Nigerian ma**** can be manipulated with his stolen billions, no o…

Started by Foluso Akoni

1 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Ufuoma

Murhino is too much! The best in the world!!

Merciless Messi was mercilessly messed up in his own ground. Hahahahahah. Sorry o all Baca fans. Please all of you should drink ice cold te…

Started by Ufuoma

0 Apr 28, 2010

SENATOR MARRIAGE 13YEARS OLD GIRL

The former Governor and present Senator marriage should not be issued of discussion every day and every time we have some vital issues in r…

Started by mande garba

0 Apr 28, 2010

ROAD CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTORS

Most road contracts awarded do not get completed and even when they do, are not properly done. I do not want to go into the issue of bribes…

Started by Matthew Ejaks

2 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Tunde

TANK GOD 4 D POSITIVE CHENGES IN JOS CITY

GOD HAS TAKING OVER PLATEAU R

Started by ikhide juliet

0 Apr 24, 2010

IBB, Nig. greatest evil. (Long read) - Hello Folks! I know 'black' people don't read. Please try and read this! Version 1

Apart from Obasanjo, Babangida is the greatest evil ever to befall any country in the world)-All that Babangida, (nicknamed IBB), has to sh…

Started by Pete Rock

6 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by TOMORI TAOFIK IDOWU

EDO STATE

thanks for the good things that is happening here in edo state

Started by loxxzz

0 Apr 23, 2010

Zamfara Governor's Marriage

Chances are the the former governor married his daughter for lack of anything intelligent to do with money. At times excessive free money b…

Started by Oladimeji Bamiji Matthew

0 Apr 23, 2010

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service