General (14,259)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IS RELIGION REALLY EVIL? - (originally published in Vanguard)

IS religion evil? Wait, don’t crucify me yet. Read below and make up your mind. Even Jesus Christ had a sham trial before Pontus Pilate bef…

Started by Angela Ofomola

128 Mar 5

Invest your money and get lots of profit in a very short time

Are u aware that there are legitimate investment websites online that you can invest your money and get double,triple of even far much more…

Started by prince obioma

2 Mar 2
Reply by Kevin T

MUSLIM BELIEF

Muslim Belief This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in the prison ministry. The Muslim religion is the…

Started by FOREMAN-BROWN IDOGHO

394 Mar 2
Reply by Amapiano 2019

PRODUCTION OF DESINFECTANT AGAINST CORONAVIRIUS

DESINFECTANT PRODUCTION, OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME A MILLIONAIREThis an opportunity to prepare Nigeria against Coronavirus out break.So you can…

Started by Felix

0 Feb 29

Street beggars beg Govt for Tfare to relocate from Kogi

Street beggars in Lokoja, Kogi State capital have expressed readiness to relocate to their states of origin. This was made known by the sp…

Started by Gemid News

0 Feb 26

FG APPROVES $20M TECH FUND FOR YOUNG INNOVATORS

The Presidency through the office of the Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo has approved the provision of N90B soft loan facilities for sma…

Started by Edet Bassey

0 Feb 26

World Cup 2018: Women finally allowed in Iranian football stadium

To the sound of horns, chanting and laughing, women were finally allowed inside football stadiums in Iran on Wednesday, fulfilling life…

Started by Just NEWS

1 Feb 24
Reply by Joe Nyagah

For Better, For Worse

By Simon Jacob "I will love him no matter the pain,in the deepest of sorrows,he will be my hero,I promise forever with him..."mumbled an ex…

Started by Igoche Joy Uyo

0 Feb 16

EFCC, NYSC Holds 10million-man Walk Against Corruption in Ondo State

EFCC, NYSC Holds 10million-man Walk Against Corruption in Ondo State _"corruption kills; kill corruption"_ - Mrs Grace Akpabio By Edet Ba…

Started by Edet Bassey

2 Feb 15

Epoxy finish

polished stamped floor Buy angels epoxy finish to coat your stamped floor .Direct from manufacturer http://at-homepainting.com/index.html

Started by Felix

0 Feb 13

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service