General (27,553)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mature male friends

Zeal, male, is interested in having male friends only for mutual/discrete friendship. They must be of ages 30-60.call +2348064362808

Started by van

2 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

Am confused

Am attracted to my best friend's ex girlfriend. Is it wrong for me to date her. I noticed she equally wants me.

Started by Samson ovie uduebo

4 Oct 9, 2015

My best friends ex

Stella, my best friend ex left my best friend because she felt my best friend didnt know her worth and was constantly beating and cheating…

Started by Samson ovie uduebo

3 Oct 9, 2015

Jos Wahala

This na one matter wey FG suppose look into, this issue has been Lingering on for Long..! I wonder where they want other religions peps the…

Started by Emmanuel Ehiz

2 Oct 8, 2015

CON-CURRENT AFFAIRS

Americans are not fools...A doomsday prediction was issued on Nigeria, 20(15) to be precise and those that work the country could not hold…

Started by Oluwakayode Adeyemi

4 Oct 8, 2015

D-o-l-l-a-r-d E-a-g-l-e-s!

By Tony Ubani THE calls came in torrents! Not even when the Eagles were leading did Nigerians have faith that they would maintain the lead.…

Started by Vanguard Media Ltd

16 Oct 8, 2015

SACK AMODU NOW & SAVE NIGERIA

Shaibu Amodu Super Eagle of Nigeria head coach is sitting on the wheels of progress of Nigeria football. The only way ahead for us is to re…

Started by Sifo

2 Oct 8, 2015

NORTH

The debate last Tuesday on the whether the president should be or not is a confirmation of a hegemonistic control over who wields power

Started by chibu ndubuisi

1 Oct 8, 2015

A Better Nigeria. Yes? or No?

Looking at the present situation of thing in the country such as The President's disappearance, Fuel Scarcity, drop in Educational Standard…

Started by Abisoye Odewole

1 Oct 8, 2015

The Tragedy of Umar F. Mutallab

The first involvement of a > Nigerian in terrorism has reduced the nation to the status > of a child. Immediately the chap was identi…

Started by Sifo

3 Oct 8, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service