General (6,677)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shiloh 2016 Live Stream/Broadcast- Watch Shiloh 2016

Shiloh 2016 Live Streaming  I did receive lots of calls some days ago all asking me to drop an article on how they can watch shiloh 2016 li…

Started by Uche Darlington

1 May 15
Reply by Katherine Mendel

Don’t Pay More Than N6,350 To Acquire Drivers License – Frsc Tells Nigerians

Corps Marshal of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Mr Boboye Oyeyemi, has said that the original Driver’s License (DL) in the country c…

Started by GistMan

7 May 15
Reply by Katherine Mendel

save the Naira, save Nigeria.

I am really disappointed in d members of dis forum. U start a comment, nobody replies. It depicts how uninformed d members are. They dnt ev…

Started by otti mathias

3 May 14
Reply by Oluwasegun Joshua

Karma Comes to Play? Man Develops B reasts After Allegedly Promising a Lady Marriage and Failing to Marry Her (Photos)

In yet another shocking story of the effect of karma, a man who reportedly promised marriage to a lady and failed to marry her, has suddenl…

Started by okoroafor emmanuel

0 May 12

Medical doctor commits suicide in Aba

A medical doctor identified as I.J. Mbaekpe, has committed suicide in Aba, Abia State.It was gathered that Mbaekpe who lives at the Abayi a…

0 May 12

BREAKING: Appeal Court Overturns Conviction Of Ex-NIMASA DG, Omatseye

The Court of Appeal sitting in Lagos has overturned the conviction of a former Director-General of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and…

0 May 11

This world

this world is sweet and bitter,how can someone enjoy sweet life in this world and over look the bitterness side of it.things are not really…

Started by peacemaker igwe

4 May 11
Reply by Daniel Muse

Popular Nollywood actor, Adesanya is dead

Popular Nollywood actor, Adeshina Adesanya, also known as Pastor Ajidara is dead.He, however, died in the early hours of Sunday, just days…

Started by Benedicta patrick

0 May 8

Are you looking for where to send Bulk Sms? Look no further!!!!

Cheapest BulkSMS & Robocall in Nigeria. Resellers Enjoy 7.1Kobo Peer Unit SMS. Visit www.zetosms.com. for more info: call 08102927978

Started by Nnamani Matthew

0 May 1

Latest Investment That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad)

In recent times, the economy has taken a different direction and at this time, it only makes perfect sense to be adequately prepared so tha…

Started by EMMANUEL

0 Apr 30

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service