General (12,767)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Untitled

No Description

Started by Adegbenga Nadi

0 May 9, 2010

James Hadley Chase Fans

Hi allRemember the good old days in the Boarding school.. I am wondering if there are still Chase followers out there? What is your favori…

Started by Edwin Aka

0 May 8, 2010

THE BATTLE HAS JUST BEGUN

We the nigerian student are prepared 4 the up coming Election,We are calling on our fathers and leaders to pls embrace the ONE MAN ONE VOTE…

Started by obi chinedu promise

0 May 8, 2010

IF JESUS CHRIST WERE TO CONDUCT NIGERIAN ELECTIONS

If Jesus Christ were to conduct Nigerian Elections, which is not POSSIBLE. The expected objections to the outcome as I deduce from former P…

Started by Chanumuya Isioma

1 May 8, 2010
Reply by Emmanuel Anderson Ogan

WHO KNOWS WHO GOODLUCK IS GOING TO APOINT AS VICE BY TUESDAY

I WISH I WAS THE ONE

Started by DAAESCO

0 May 8, 2010

PATIENCE IN A CHOAS SOCIETY

The society in which we live in today is gradually becoming an open field for exchange of the fist between the Man and his wife. In the nei…

Started by Rev.E.A Fidoro

0 May 7, 2010

PATIENCE IN A CHOAS SOCIETY

The society in which we live in today is gradually becoming an open field for exchange of the fist between the Man and his wife. In the nei…

Started by Rev.E.A Fidoro

0 May 7, 2010

President Yar adua death

condolence to the family and entire Nigerian citizenry, may His soul rest in peace.ameen

Started by mande garba

0 May 7, 2010

V.P SEAT WHO OCCUPIES IT

Alh.  Yayale Ahmed,, Alh Aminu Bello Masari, ,Gen. Aliyu Gusua [ rtd ] ,, Mallam Nasir el- Rufai,, govs   of kastina,, bauchi,,  kwara stat…

Started by Nkem Eli

0 May 7, 2010

GIVE HIM A CHANCE.

Marubeni Library 100.jpgPresident Goodluck Ebele Jonathan no doubt is a man of history but the question still remains-Will he be able to de…

Started by Ufuoma Isaac

0 May 7, 2010

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service