General (13,299)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aba "The weaping giant"

Aba has become worst than Sodom. Pleas we need to pray for the commercial city of "Gods own state". There's a call for action!!!

Started by NWACHUKWU OKEZIE

25 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Tochi King

Hotel Manager Scam in Cananda.

Recently, I notice that there is lady claimed to be a hotel manager in Canada. Knoowingfully that her stories does not add up, I placed a c…

Started by Emmanuel Idogho

3 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by janis ou

Horrible! Imo Governor’s Aids Humiliate Catholic Priest for “obstructing” convoy

Have you ever experienced such a crime? "Security aids to Governor Ikedi Ohakim of Imo State, on Sunday August 8, humiliated a Catholic Pri…

Started by Michael Eboh

9 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by chris Ndu

WHO WIN 2011 ELECTION THE NORTH OR THE SOUTH

as the nigeria is preparing for the general election of 2011 it is now clear that the battle is between the south and the north. as it is o…

Started by ADELEKE SEGUN VICTOR

5 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by chris Ndu

WHAT NIGERIANS NEED TO KNOW

That only three letters word describe the cancer destroying the very foundation of this country called Nigeria. And that is P D P. It is an…

Started by leon antighe

1 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by chris Ndu

Ciroma, remain silent and watch!

Ciroma and his supporters should go to hell with their political thought and plans, they can only critisize but cant impeach or change the…

Started by Azubuike Ishi Nworji

2 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by MR,RASAK OLAMIDE ISIMIJOLA

Ride your car in sleep mode| New Audi A8 tackles Dangers on the Road

The most impressive offer in the new Audi A8 Series is the on-board navigation system. This system delivers real time driving conditions to…

Started by Michael Eboh

1 Oct 24, 2010

EDUCATION IN NIGERIA.

Since i entered the university in 2006/2007 session,there has never been a semester i completed without ASUU strike,and am asking,whats our…

Started by emma agana uzoechi

1 Oct 24, 2010

About Nigeria

Where is this country heading to?Election is fast approaching.Now that Jesus hasn't come we can discuss and settle down an negotiate how th…

Started by Julius Anthony Friday

0 Oct 23, 2010

Where are we heading??

NIGERIA!!! we seem 2 be d best of d best, really, we luv 2 put ourselves first, people wielding power when our votes never count, unanswere…

Started by Courtney kess

3 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Courtney kess

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service