General (14,382)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

on John Campbell’s Interference

on John Campbell’s Interference yesterday   Why should you care about what a mad man like that said about green white green country? He sho…

Started by Anthony Martin Okafor

0 Apr 26, 2011

Gbenga Daniel Insulted Me - Obasanjo

OBJ said that no one had ever insulted him like Governor Gbenga Daniel of Ogun State. Obasanjo said his experience with the governor taught…

Started by Solomon Eze

0 Apr 25, 2011

rltnship

d rison most marriages break is bkoz we re alwayz hooked up wit d wrong guy. Wen u get married 2 ur best frd, confidant. Datz wen u enjoy d…

Started by Ayozie Ogechi

2 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Henry ford

oh!

an actor of nolly wood Mr nwosu has given up the ghost.

Started by Dim chiamaka

3 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Henry ford

luv

one thing i know is dat no man has d power to make me insignificant except GOD. WE ARE MORE DAN CONQUERORS.

Started by Ayozie Ogechi

8 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Henry ford

akuku toru

my good people of akuku toru pls vote pdp vote amache 4 governor vote hon onari brown 4 house of assembly tanx

Started by colarye n.m. Briggs

0 Apr 25, 2011

Col. Muammar Ghaddafi and Balkanisation of Naija

Recent events after the Presidential election in Naija has compelled me to appeal to the United Nation (UN) to appeal to Col. Muammar Ghadd…

Started by Lawson Kofi

0 Apr 25, 2011

North Massacre

Hello Nigerians, the current massacre in the north is becoming unbearable and the leaders are not even making it a priority but rather they…

Started by Freeman Socrates David

0 Apr 25, 2011

ALL MEMBERS ON VANGUARD COMMUNITY,PLEASE TAKE NOTE

One Joy from dakar, Senegal has re-snap my profile picture,and she is using it as her profile picture(the pics is blurred compare to the or…

Started by Mavos

6 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by joy odeh kelubia

Great result start with great plan and great decision.

If we have a great plan and great decision in these our new nigeria,I believe all what we need for brighter Nigerian will surely be in plac…

Started by elegbeleye olakunle samuel

0 Apr 25, 2011

RSS

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service