General (12,172)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Banking reforms: aid growth or killed businesses?

Has the banking reforms resulted in death of businesses, unemployment and low capacity utilisation? Or has it induced growth of the economy?

Started by John Abayomi

0 May 17, 2010

OJUKWU'S ENDORSEMENT OF IBB

The ikemba nnewi has assured IBB of his support and that of the igbos everywhere. "He is my friend' he says! I would like to say that he is…

Started by wokocha onyemezie

20 May 17, 2010
Reply by wokocha onyemezie

COMMUNITY BUILDING

The community building is the immediate need of Niger Delta communities; the communities lag behind in physical revitalization, health…

Started by Ayodele Fashemi

0 May 16, 2010

LATEST REVELATIONS, EVIDENCE OF YAR'ADUA's CORRUPT ADMINISTRATION.

We have mourned President Umaru Yar'Adua's death. Those who wept, wept. And those who heaved sighs of relief also did so. Now that Yar'Adua…

Started by Tope Adeyinka

6 May 16, 2010
Reply by Pete Rock

Breaking News: Jonathan opens facebook Account!!!

If  it were the developed nations, this will be no news. But in Nigeria, where a comedian joked presidents are usually older than country,…

Started by John Abayomi

0 May 16, 2010

Stay away from OBJ, MD Yusuf warns

According to one Yusuf and I quote   "We know that Obasanjo will not stop interfering. Both of them meet in the nights to talk. Either Jona…

Started by Edwin Aka

0 May 16, 2010

Manchester 10k Run

I am running in the Manchester 10k run tomorrow in aid of Christies Cancer Hospital. They have done remarkable well in the fight against ca…

Started by shehu balogun

0 May 15, 2010

vanguard online-community

Some members do not know the purpose of vanguard online community, funny enough; they see it as opportunity to scam people. I have rece…

Started by Ayodele Fashemi

3 May 15, 2010
Reply by Ayodele Fashemi

Ogbulafor Resigns!

The only way by which Nigeria can be a NATION of repute among other nation is when every citizenary learn the act of being sincere in whate…

Started by Rev.E.A Fidoro

3 May 15, 2010
Reply by Bridget

BEHOLD THEIR REDEMER IS STRONG

Billions of properties were destroyed in jos, hundreds of lives were gone,food is expensive and no where to be found,our inheritance and cu…

Started by Daches Bitrus Bok

0 May 15, 2010

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service