General (13,253)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Political Revolution with Political Mediocres

Political Revolution with Political Mediocres!So Unpredictable & Unchangeable What is the probability of tomorrows election holding?

Started by Ubido Emeka

1 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

PLEASE HELP

A young man who had a successful business in the country woke up one morning and decided to travel abroad.  He had earlier sent his wife ou…

Started by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

5 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Gloria Dafeyerakpo

Mr oghenekohwo

When are we as a nation going to say no to what is wrong. This issue of Jega is becoming something else. For how long shall he keep on with…

Started by oghenekohwo

2 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by oghenekohwo

Un satisfied wife

What will u do if ur wife is un satisfied on bed ? the issue is causing problem in many homes , a man came back fr work found his wife with…

Started by Samuel Anorue

2 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Mavos

ANOTHER POSTPONEMENT

Suppose you wake up on Saturday morning to hear that JEGA has shifted the elections again, what will you advise the president to do with JE…

Started by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

4 Apr 8, 2011

4 egaliterian gov't in Imo, vote 4 Rochas.

Great Imolites, 4 egaliterian gov't, accountability and transpearancy leadership in Imo, vote 4 Rochas Okorocha.

Started by Azubuike Ishi Nworji

5 Apr 8, 2011

TEA MASALA NEARLY KILLED ME

For the past 2 months, I have experienced everything that is suggestive of all types of sickness,eg,skin itching and rashes, fever,headache…

Started by Mavos

2 Apr 8, 2011

"Why I cancelled Lagos metroline project – Buhari"

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201104076271678              Buhari, while speaking in Lagos on Wednesday at the presentatio…

Started by Akhabue

2 Apr 8, 2011

Jos violence: 'Everyone lives in fear of his neighbour'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12985289 I first met Reverend Maikano just over two years ago. He described then how his house was f…

Started by Akhabue

1 Apr 8, 2011

Readers are Leaders!

Do you know that Readers are Leaders? Do you know that 5 years from now, you will be exactly who you are today except for the books you rea…

Started by Nse Eyen

1 Apr 8, 2011

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service