General (14,302)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meeting one on one business ideas that must turn thousands of naira to millions

I am Adewumi by name i am using this opportunity to introduce you to meeting one on one business ideas that must turn thousands of naira to…

Started by EMMANUEL

1 on Friday
Reply by OSI EFA Dotun

Court orders IG’s arrest, detention

Court orders IG’s arrest, detentionBy Ikechukwu NnochiriABUJA—AN Abuja high court, has , ordered the arrest of the Inspector General of Pol…

Started by Just NEWS

53 on Friday
Reply by Leoprado Di Venchi

THE EFFECT OF PRICE AND PRICE CHANGES ON SALES OF CONSUMER GOODS

Click here to get the complete materials https://www.iprojectmaster.com/ACCOUNTING/final-year-project-materials/the-effect-of-price-and-pri

Started by Project Master

0 on Thursday

The Manufacturing Steps of Wheeled Crushing and Screening Plant

To manufacture the WHEELED CRUSHING AND SCREENING PLANT, there are about three steps. Now I will explain it to you in detail.   The first…

Started by DSMAC

0 on Wednesday

NSCDC Boss Who Allegedly Defraud Job Seekers Of 2.7m Sent To Jail

An FCT High Court Kubwa on Monday ordered that Ngozi Oboh, a Superintendent of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, Abuja be reman…

Started by Bolaji Dawodu

2 on Tuesday
Reply by OSI EFA Dotun

IS RELIGION REALLY EVIL? - (originally published in Vanguard)

IS religion evil? Wait, don’t crucify me yet. Read below and make up your mind. Even Jesus Christ had a sham trial before Pontus Pilate bef…

Started by Angela Ofomola

126 on Tuesday

MUSLIM BELIEF

Muslim Belief This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in the prison ministry. The Muslim religion is the…

Started by FOREMAN-BROWN IDOGHO

393 on Tuesday

Minimum wage: FG to inaugurate implementation committee Tuesday

The Federal Government will on Tuesday in Abuja inaugurate the N30,000 new national minimum wage implementation committee, almost one mo…

Started by Just

0 on Tuesday

Unilag students seek FG’s intervention as Pro Chancellor queries VC, management

Prof.Oluwatoyin Ogundipe, Vice Chancellor, UNILAG. Some students of the University of Lagos have called on the Federal Government and ot…

Started by Just

0 on Tuesday

Rain: Epidemiologist advises against water-borne diseases

Dr Ademola Lawal, an epidemiologist, has advised Nigerians to take preventive measures against water-borne diseases that could cause epid…

Started by Just

0 on Tuesday

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service