Entertainment (1,610)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HOTTEST HIP POP : KAYTUNE - SLOW SOWN.

Kaytune The Do you! Crooner Reigning beyond the Fan personality has dropped another Hit titled "Slow Down" produced by Zee Beats and the hy…

Started by Tosinaija

0 Mar 17

HOTTEST HIP POP : KAYTUNE - SLOW SOWN.

Kaytune The Do you! Crooner Reigning beyond the Fan personality has dropped another Hit titled "Slow Down" produced by Zee Beats and the hy…

Started by Tosinaija

0 Mar 17

Funke Akindele, Omoli Oboli land in police net after fighting in Lekkii Hotel (photos)

Nollywood popular star actresses, Funke Akindele-Bello and Omoli Oboli landed themselves in police net after the duo were caught fighting i…

Started by ENMB

0 Mar 16

Mr Best Official Music

Hi Guys kindly click on this link below to listen to my songs and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Remember to like and comment. Sharing is…

Started by Mr Best Official

0 Mar 16

Maltavator Challenge: See Names and Ages of Contestants for the Maltavator TV Show

Get ready to be glued to your TV sets as Nigeria’s number 1 malt drink, Malta Guinness kicks off the Maltavator Pan-African TV show which w…

Started by Ebuka Nwadike

0 Mar 16

# BBNaija : “ He is an a ** h***” – Ifu Ennada reacts to having sex with CDQ . ( Watch Video )

https://hiphopokay.com/lifestyle/bbnaija-ahole-ifu-ennada-reacts-sex-cdq-watch/

Started by timmi

0 Mar 15

DOWNLOAD MP3: MC Galaxy – Pepper Spray

MC Galaxy – Pepper Spray Mp3 Download MC Galaxy returns with a super somg which he nes Pepper Spray. Download Pepper Spray by MC Galaxy be…

Started by timmi

0 Mar 15

DOWNLOAD MP3: Trina – Barking Ft Rick Ross

Trina – Barking Ft Rick Ross Mp3 Download Miami female rapper, Trina returns to stage with a massive on featuring Rick Ross on a new jam…

Started by timmi

0 Mar 15

Cassper Nyovest – K ’sazoba Lit

Cassper Nyovest – K’sazoba Lit Mp3 Download The very well known and heard South African artist, Cassper Nyovest drops another new cool son…

Started by timmi

0 Mar 15

DOWNLOAD MP3: Ice Prince – If I Tell You

Ice Prince – If I Tell You Mp3 Download Ice Prince looks to further push his career with the release of this cool song he titles, “If I Te…

Started by timmi

0 Mar 15

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service