Entertainment (698)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Efe Ejeba, 2017 Big Brother Naija winner have for his critics

The 2017 Big Brother Naija winner, Efe Ejeba, has hit his critics who have been criticizing him over the quality of his music, as he bluntl…

Started by ENMB

0 Jan 15

Genevieve Nnaji Has Now Replaced Funke Akindele-Bello On The Cast List “Avengers: Infinity War”

Actress Genevieve Nnaji has replaced Funke Akindele-Bello on the cast list for upcoming Hollywood superhero film “Avengers: Infinity War…

Started by VISTA NEWS

0 Jan 15

What could she be peeking at? Annie Idibia captured peeking at her husband's phone (photo)

It is no news that one of those women in Nigerian entertainment industry that hold fast to their marriages is Annie Idibia, and one of thos…

Started by ENMB

0 Jan 15

Davido could not resist Zodwa the South African pantless dancer, falls for her completely

Popular Nigerian pop star and the man of the moment, David Adeleke, famously known as Davido, could not resist the temptations of one South…

Started by ENMB

0 Jan 15

See relationship Adesua Etomi broke before clinching with Banky W the music star (photos)

The relationship Adesua Etomi broke before clinching with Banky W, the handsome and music superstar. The extremely beautiful, cool and har…

Started by ENMB

0 Jan 14

Why I deleted my husband's photos from my Instagram page - Mercy Johnson reveals

A couple of days ago, the veteran Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie made a seems shocking change on her Instagram page by by deleting…

Started by ENMB

0 Jan 14

Bidemi and Sola Kosoko celebrate their father, Jide Kosoko glamorously as he clocks 64 (photos)

Nollywood experienced actor, Prince Jide Kosoko was being deservedly celebrated glamorously by his two beautiful daughters and fellow Nolly…

Started by ENMB

0 Jan 14

Throwback photo of three Nollywood stars, 18 years ago when they seem to be nothing in the movie industry

Nollywood Yoruba veteran actor, Afeez Owo, the husband to fellow actress, Mide Funmi Martins, took to Instagram to share the throwback phot…

Started by ENMB

0 Jan 13

What I dislike about my mother - Omotola Jalade's fourth child reveals

Michael Ekeinde, the fourth child and the second son of veteran actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, popularly known as Omosexy, has revealed w…

Started by ENMB

0 Jan 13

Guess who is Bobrisky's next love target since he has dumped Davido and Wizkid (photos)

After Bobrisky's short of response from Davido and Bobrisky when he declared his love for the Hip Hop duo, he has decided to dump them for…

Started by ENMB

0 Jan 12

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service