Entertainment (7,092)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

“2020 nothing can stop me from becoming a father” – Zlatan

Nigerian singer and trendy dancer, Zlatan Ibile, real name Omoniyi Temidayo Raphael, will most likely become a father soon, much to the exc…

Started by Just NEWS

0 Dec 27, 2019

Wizkid to change name to ‘Wizman’ after next album

Popular Nigerian singer Wizkid on Tuesday, revealed via Social Media platform, Twitter, his intentions of changing his brand from Wizkid to…

Started by Just NEWS

0 Dec 27, 2019

5 Social Media Sites Where You Can Get Yourself A Date

Social media provides singles with access to nearly thousands of other singles with just a few clicks of a mouse. A lot of the dating propo…

Started by Gideon Nejeta

2 Dec 26, 2019
Reply by Jessica

Amazing! Santa Clause spotted praying in the Mosque

A photo of yet-to-be identified Santa Clause spotted praying in the Mosque during Christmas has been making rounds on the social media as m…

Started by Just NEWS

0 Dec 26, 2019

Twyse Ereme Comedy: MY PERCEPTION - 116 (A Short Horror Film)

vi/ynJAml8I1cI/0.jpg""> Things go through my mind mostly at night when i can't sleep and i'm sure some of you out there feel the same…

Started by ajewole timmy

1 Dec 24, 2019
Reply by ajewole timmy

Hilarious! Children beat Father Christmas that showed up without gifts in Lagos (Video)

A funny video is currently making the rounds on social media.According to the eyewitness who shot the video, children trooped out to welcom…

Started by Gemid News

0 Dec 24, 2019

Police uncovers what killed DJ Olu, Davido’s friend

The Lagos State Police Command has recovered substances suspected to be hard drugs from a car in which another friend of the hip hop mus…

Started by Just NEWS

2 Dec 22, 2019
Reply by Joe Nyagah

Adesua Etomi is a Nigerian actress

Adesua Etomi is a Nigerian actress. She acted Muna Movie. In 2014, she starred in her first feature film Knocking On Heaven's Door. She won…

Started by Invaluable Media

0 Dec 16, 2019

Hope not dead {Poem}

We are the natives of the street Engulfed by snares of the mighty Helpless us but hopeful we are Day-by-day we tarry long Waiting to surviv…

Started by Just NEWS

0 Dec 16, 2019

Akamdinelu (My Hands are Raised) Lyrics by Mercy Chinwo

Akamdinelu (My Hands are Raised) Lyrics by Mercy Chinwo . https://www.9jasense.com/2019/12/akamdinelu-my-hands-are-raised-lyrics.html

Started by ajewole timmy

1 Dec 15, 2019
Reply by ajewole timmy

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service