Entertainment (11,239)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The qualities I want a woman I will marry to possess - Falz speaks out

The popular Nigerian rapper, Folarinde Falana, popularly known as Falz, celebrity his 27th birthday last week, in order to make the day mor…

Started by ENMB

0 Nov 13, 2017

EMMERSON MNANGAWA TO DEATH SENTENCE.

Robert Mugabe has being one of the most abused and highly insulted president in Africa, I'm glad someone is got to pay for part of the insu…

Started by Gimmehear

0 Nov 12, 2017

Happy birthday: 50 Cent celebrates grandpa at 85

The famous American and controversial rapper, 50 Cent took to Instagram to celebrate his grandpa at 85, he shared a photo he shot with him,…

Started by ENMB

0 Nov 12, 2017

Fans sympathize with Funke Akindele who might have lost another pregnancy [PHOTOS]

Funke Akindele, the Nigerian actress, Jennifer Diary's producer/director was few months looked pregnant due to her protruded belly, which s…

Started by ENMB

0 Nov 12, 2017

"It does not matter how people see or think of you" - Linda Ikeji charges her fans

The 36-year-old and arguably the most popular and successful Nigerian blogger, Linda ikeji, the CEO of lindaikejisblog.com, who recently la…

Started by ENMB

1 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Ogunwusi Yinka

What pains me most is that he bears same name with me - Idris Abdulkareem reacts to Bobrisky's gay claim

Nigerian veteran musician, Eedris Abdulkareem has reacted to Nigerian male cross dresser, Bobrisky after he publicly announced that he is '…

Started by ENMB

0 Nov 11, 2017

Aggrieved lady called out Billy Chigor for stealing from her sister while on movie set

. A Nigerian lady, identified as Comfort Uduma, has called out a Nollywood actress, Malia Hales also known as Billy Chigor, for stealing in…

Started by ENMB

0 Nov 11, 2017

Read Kate Henshaw's fitness advice to men and women for healthy living [PHOTOS/VIDEO]

The Nollywoood experienced star actress, Kate Henshaw, who remains very beautiful and fit despite her age, took to Instagram to share a vid…

Started by ENMB

0 Nov 11, 2017

Get off your phone, shut your IG page down - 50 Cent slams Tyrese

Controversial American rapper, 50 Cent, has slammed actor/rapper Tyrese again after it was reported that he missed two visitations with his…

Started by ENMB

0 Nov 11, 2017

Watch Video: SA Pastor Forces Man To Have Sex With His Wife On Live TV

SA Pastor Mboro prays for man's peni$, forces him to have sex with his wife on live TV (Video) This viral video shows controversial South…

Started by ProjectReserve.com

0 Nov 11, 2017

RSS

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service