Education (69,251)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Positive habits students should imbibe after undertaking their undergraduate project research

Undergraduate research is undertaken by students in partial fulfillment of their academic programs in school; but that is only one of the m…

Started by kachi grace

0 Feb 18

Positive habits students should imbibe after undertaking their undergraduate project research

Undergraduate research is undertaken by students in partial fulfillment of their academic programs in school; but that is only one of the m…

Started by kachi grace

0 Feb 18

Why sex education has become really necessary

Few days ago, it was reported that a teenage girl ripped her friend’s skin apart with a razor blade. Details of the incident narrated that…

Started by kachi grace

0 Feb 18

Undergraduate project topics ideas for human resource management

The orientation about the new and convenient ways of sourcing human resources has marked the labor pool with resilient impact globally. Thi…

Started by kachi grace

1 Feb 18
Reply by Amara Ejike

How to impersonate yourself during your undergraduate research without losing control

Even in the business world, business owners understand that daily transactions must continue weather they are there or not. For you who is…

Started by kachi grace

1 Feb 18
Reply by Amara Ejike

See Why Indirect Rule Succeeded in Northern Nigeria

If you have been searching the internet to know why indirect rule was successful in the Northern Nigeria, i enjoin you to read this article…

Started by Edeh Samuel Chukwuemeka

0 Feb 17

How to write conclusions for final year projects

Final year projects have a beginning and an ending; while the process of choosing the project topics for the research marks the starting po…

Started by kachi grace

0 Feb 17

RECTEM is committed to national devt - Adeboye

Olayinka Latona The Proprietor of Redeemer’s College of Technology and Management RECTEM, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye has reiterated the…

Started by Gemid News

0 Feb 17

How to write an abstract for academic projects

What is an abstract? An abstract is usually a 1 page summary of your entire research paper, final year project, dissertation or thesis. The…

Started by Steven Malip

1 Feb 13
Reply by OliviaCrew

4 books I read for my first degree project topic in mass communication

Reading is an act that takes you round a circuit of knowledge up to higher realms of understanding. Judging from my experience as an underg…

Started by kachi grace

0 Feb 12

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service