Education (69,281)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to write an abstract for academic projects

What is an abstract? An abstract is usually a 1 page summary of your entire research paper, final year project, dissertation or thesis. The…

Started by Steven Malip

1 Feb 13
Reply by OliviaCrew

4 books I read for my first degree project topic in mass communication

Reading is an act that takes you round a circuit of knowledge up to higher realms of understanding. Judging from my experience as an underg…

Started by kachi grace

0 Feb 12

What is an abstract? An abstract is usually a 1 page summary of your entire research paper, final year project, dissertation or thesis. The…

Started by Steven Malip

0 Feb 12

Started by Steven Malip

0 Feb 12

SOME NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES WILL NO LONGER OFFER LAW AND ACCOUNTING

SOME NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES WILL NO LONGER OFFER LAW AND ACCOUNTING BECAUSE THEY HAVE DERAILED FROM THEIR CORE AND MANDATED PURPOSE. In tru…

Started by ADEBAYO CHIKE

3 Feb 12
Reply by Thomas Lawrence

Want to top that research class? Here’s a little, tiny secret…

When you follow convention, there is no need expecting something remarkably different as result; of course because you are doing the same t…

Started by kachi grace

0 Feb 12

Updated: Kogi Gov suspends varsity VC, Rector, state poly

Arogbonlo Israel The Governor of Kogi state, Yahaya Bello has suspended the Vice Chancellor of Kogi state University, Prof Abdulkadir and…

Started by Gemid News

0 Feb 10

Payforresearchpapers.com Review: Once in your life, take care of this site

First of all I would like to tell you how my essay writing problem ended with Payforresearchpapers.com. After cheating on a website, it was…

Started by ashleykoree

1 Feb 7
Reply by Taminan

Increased Allowance: Corps members pay thank you visit to President Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari at the State House in Abuja on Thursday played host to corps members who paid him a thank you visit over the inc…

Started by Gemid News

0 Feb 6

Corps members urge FG to pay minimum wage arrears

Corps members serving in Niger state, have urged the Federal Government of Nigeria to commence the payment of their minimum wage arrears.…

Started by Gemid News

0 Feb 5

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service