Business (564)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

let me hear from you

regarding the exportation of lotion to lagos, i will assist for future shipment, am the md/ceo of a registered customs licenced agent in la…

Started by big joe ( jossy amama)

2 May 2, 2011
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

Am now available.

In case you need a vendor ,purchaser or supplier in your company, pls call me: 08073400095 or procure your own material today...., http://t…

Started by sir zik

2 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by sir zik

How to Use the Power of Free Offers to Boost Business Sales

Everywhere you turn there are free offers. Almost every website hoping to sell something to us offers a free e-book or CD. People have neve…

Started by Chuks Eze

2 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by sir zik

Making oneself an employer

Being an employer, does it give joy

Started by Xgeneral onokurefe felix hero

14 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by sir zik

Partnership. Education in Ukraine.

Hi. "DEN" PC has honor to offer you the unique possibility to get modern accessible and qualitative education in one of the most beautiful…

Started by DenCompany

1 Mar 7, 2011

Investment

Who has an idea on how 2 deal in mobile stock exchange (MSE). Pls. I want some enlighteenment as soon as possible.

Started by Olawuyi yinka peter

1 Mar 4, 2011

Decision

A friend wants to buy a car and asked me to help him choose btw Golf4 and Rav4 jeep, and with reasons. Pls, members,I need ur ideas.

Started by Mavos

2 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Mavos

NNPC evacuates 450,000 litres of petrol from Isheri Olofin

A combined team of pipeline engineers and safety/environment experts from the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC and its subsidi…

Started by Solomon Eze

1 Feb 22, 2011

Labour dispute to shut down Union Bank

The Association of Senior Staff of Banks, Insurance and Financial Institutions (ASSBIFI) has directed members who work for Union Bank to em…

Started by Solomon Eze

1 Feb 17, 2011

Sandoka.com : Nigerian Online Community

Sandoka.com is a growing online community for Nigerians all over the world ; it presents a wonderful opportunity for Nigerians all over the…

Started by Rasaq r

0 Feb 4, 2011

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service