Jobs (588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018

Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, member of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (CCHBC) - anchor bottler for Coca-Cola with the franch…

Started by Enabulele Nicholas

0 Mar 3

How I want to JOIN OCCULT TO BE RICH AND FAMOUS WEALTHY AND POWERFUL

you wanna join real occult for riches and power?, join this brotherhood occult fraternity for money ritual and to be richest call +23480851…

Started by Micky90s

1 Feb 26
Reply by illuminati brotherhood

Job Opportunity at May & Baker Nigeria Plc – Apply Now

1.) Vacancies at May & Baker Nigeria Plc – Apply Now ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2.) Website Developers…

Started by Ojo Otaru

0 Feb 26

Google Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 | Latest Job Recruitment

We are pleased to inform members of the general public that Google Nigeria recruitment 2018/2019 has finally started. Interested candidates…

1 Feb 25
Reply by Updatefly

Vacancies at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Apply Now

Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever…

Started by Ojo Otaru

0 Feb 21

I TRULY WANT TO JOIN A SECRET OCCULT SOCIETY FOR MONEY RITUAL

I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT THAT CAN MAKE ME RICH,POWERFUL,PROSPEROUS AND SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE/ JOIN HARAGON BROTHERHOOD OCCULT AND ALL YOUR WISHES…

Started by Micky90s

1 Feb 16
Reply by Micky90s

World Health Organization (WHO) 2018 Fresh Job Recruitment

Job Title: Driver Ref no: 1800187 Location: Minna, Niger Grade: G2 Contractual Arrangement: Individual Service Contractor Contract duration…

0 Feb 16

World Health Organization (WHO) 2018 Fresh Job Recruitment

World Health Organization (WHO) is the directing and coordinating authority for health within the United Nations system. It is responsible…

0 Feb 16

Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Commercial Internship Programme 2018

Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berg…

0 Feb 14

Insurance Officer (non-motor/motor) At Dangote Group

Hello people, are you interested in working at Dangote Group? if yes then you have the right to know that there is currently job vacancy at…

0 Feb 10

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service