Jobs (287)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Urgent Staff Recruitment in a Multinational Company in Lagos January 2012

Female Customer Care OfficersTrainee Managers (Fresh Graduates with M.Sc / B.Sc / HND / OND / NCE in any courseEngineers (Mech / Comp / Civ…

Started by ralphbayo

1 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Gbogbo peter

Niger Insurance Plc is massively recruiting Marketing Executives in Lagos

We are a leading Insurance Company with a strong national presence requires the services of matured men and women to fill the position of M…

Started by ralphbayo

0 Jan 3, 2012

Position For Independent Sales Representatives

A U.S. based company is coming to Nigeria  soon, needs independent sales representatives here in Nigeria.As an Independent sales representa…

Started by Karo Itoje

1 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by COM SAMUEL EBERU

MAKE FREE $5 WITH YOUR NAME

Hello success hunters! happy new year How much of 5 dollars you are ready to earn will be determined by how many people who can pronounce y…

Started by Aka Segun Fatai Emmanuel

0 Dec 31, 2011

WORK SMART AND EARN OVER $12,000 A MONTH.

How to generate FREE cash online with Liberty Reserve Account. And Earn over $12,000 in a month! INCREDIBLE but Real !!!FINANCIAL INDEPEND…

Started by YUSUF NURUDEEN

0 Dec 21, 2011

Employment

I need somebody to help me,pls i need job

Started by Holumidey kehinde

2 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Holumidey kehinde

South African Airways Nigeria Recruitment

South African Airways (SAA) is the national flag carrier and largest airline of South Africa, with headquarters in Airways Park on the grou…

Started by binutiri samson

0 Dec 16, 2011

JOB! JOB!! JOB!!!, TRY THIS...

Do you know that you can create over hundred of thousands from a revolving capital investment within a short time?. please join me and prof…

Started by Victor Olapado

0 Dec 16, 2011

Attention! Nigerian Graduates/Entrepreneurs – Sales/Marketing Distributors Wanted Urgently!!

Remember Health & Wellness Products associated with GNLD, Tianshi, Edmark, etc?   Those who saw the Opportunities in marketing these…

Started by Cornelius Adewale

0 Dec 9, 2011

JOB VACABCIES-URGENTLY RECRUITING!!!!!!!!!

FXINTEGRITY INVESTMENTS (A DIVISION OF ALOS RESOURCES) URGENTLY RECRUITING! URGENTLY RECRUITING!! URGENTLY RECRUITING!!! We are an establis…

Started by Aka Segun Fatai Emmanuel

0 Dec 1, 2011

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service