Jobs (1,600)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unemployment in Nigeria

It is the people's own fault that they are unemployed. Too many Nigerians are untrustworthy and that is why they and their children have no…

Started by Ndidi

2 Oct 21, 2017
Reply by Uzor Onyes

Ghana Police Service Recruitment Form Is Out | Application Guide and Requirement

The Ghana police force is really trying, in the years past, they’ve been able to uphold peace and order domestically and trust me this woul…

Started by Adewale Adeyemo

2 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by Tutorwriter

Vacancy for Human Resource Officer position

SDIL is recruiting for the position of Human Resource Officer for our client a foremost Health Maintenance Organization in Nigeria Location…

Started by Oluseyi Adekoya

0 Oct 18, 2017

JOBS IN DUBAI - HIRING NOW, 12000 NEW JOBS TO BE FILLED, APPLY TODAY ANYONE CAN APPLY

JOBS IN DUBAI - HIRING NOW, 12000 NEW JOBS TO BE FILLED, APPLY TODAY ANYONE CAN APPLY http://anstalk.com/jobs-dubai-hiring-now-12000-new-

Started by Prince Emma

0 Oct 17, 2017

Female Actress willing to play a Boxer | auditions.ng

Female Actress willing to play a Boxer | auditions.ng Company Auditions.ng Casting Production Description The producer s and Director of "…

Started by Adewale Balogun

0 Oct 17, 2017

NAU commence recruitment of graduates How to apply?

The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi was established by Anambra State of Nigeria (ASN) Edict No 10 of 1988 as Anambra Sta…

Started by Prince Emma

0 Oct 11, 2017

Best Nigerian Jobs that can make you a millionaire in 2 years

Well, I know you have been wondering what kind of job in Nigeria that would be able to make you a millionaire in 2 years time. This is so…

Started by Emmanuel

2 Oct 11, 2017
Reply by Chalchiuhticue Naabah

Well, I know you have been wondering what kind of job in Nigeria that would be able to make you a millionaire in 2 years time. This is so…

Started by Emmanuel

0 Oct 10, 2017

Started by Emmanuel

0 Oct 10, 2017

Vacancy!! Content Writer

A fast growing business and entrepreneurship website targeted at Africans is looking for a skilled content writer/editor. Criteria - He/she…

Started by Xtie

0 Oct 10, 2017

RSS

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service