Jobs (858)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adexen Oil & Gas Recruitment: Offshore and Onshore Job Opportunities

Founded in 2005, Adexen is an international HR Services firm specialized in recruitment for the African market. With registered agencies in…

Started by ralphbayo

0 Mar 16, 2011

Starcomms PLC is currently recruiting Nationwide March 2011

Starcomms is Nigeria’s No 1 largest CDMA 3G Mobile Network. At Starcomms, we believe communication is part of the essential needs of our pe…

Started by ralphbayo

0 Mar 13, 2011

You too can get paid for blogging today!

I read on talazo.com that "Western Union Used For Money Transfer to Emmanuel Owusu Ansah" because he made the highest blog contributions to…

Started by Rasaq r

0 Mar 8, 2011

Importance of Job Interviews for Employers & Applicants

An interview may be defined as a formal conversation with someone, designed to extract information or assess their suitability for a positi…

Started by ralphbayo

0 Mar 1, 2011

Exciting Career Opportunities at Tastee Fried Chicken 23nd February 2011

we are a complete hospitality organization with enviable records and years of excellent and international standardized customer service. Du…

Started by ralphbayo

0 Feb 23, 2011

Call Redux – Websoft Nigeria Limited: Vacancy for Marketing Executive Trainees 23nd February, 2011

CALLREDUX, a strategic business unit of Websoft Nigeria Ltd, a company licensed by Nigerian Communication Commission (NCC) to provide telec…

Started by ralphbayo

0 Feb 23, 2011

Nigerian The Nigerian Navy: APPLICATION FOR NIGERIAN NAVY BASIC TRAINING SCHOOL BATCH 20 [NNBTS 20] For SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/OND/RM APPLICANTS

The Nigerian Navy: APPLICATION FOR NIGERIAN NAVY BASIC TRAINING SCHOOL BATCH 20 [NNBTS 20] For SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/OND/RM APPLICANTSApplicant…

Started by ralphbayo

0 Feb 23, 2011

Decision

A friend wants to buy a car and asked me to help him choose btw Golf4 and Rav4 jeep, and with reasons. Pls, members,I need ur ideas.

Started by Mavos

0 Feb 15, 2011

Jobs Jobs Jobs

Hello fellow Graduates and Job seekers, i came across a website where you can easily get the Latest Vacancies, Employment Opportunities &am…

Started by ralphbayo

0 Jan 31, 2011

NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITS GRADUATES FOR VARIOUS POSITIONS

About Nigerian Navy : Nigerian Navy is dated to 1914, when the northern and southern marine detachments were merged to form the Nigerian Ma…

Started by Agbo Ann

0 Jan 24, 2011

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service